Last Updated on 21 November, 2022
Anime Adventures Traits – All the traits and modifiers, their boosts, their chances and how to get them through summons & Star Remnants
Traits are modifiers that apply to your unit, like more damage to bosses, more range, etc. When you summon a unit, it can come with a trait or you can reroll traits through the use of Star Remnants.
Anime Adventures Traits – Full List
These are all the traits, ordered from worst to best chances:
- 1 Superior – +10% Damage
- 2 Superior – +12.5% Damage
- 3 Superior – +15% Damage
- 1 Range – +10% Range
- 2 Range – +12,5% Range
- 3 Range – +15% Range
- 1 Nimble – +5% ATK Speed
- 2 Nimble – +7.5% ATK Speed
- 3 Nimble – +12% ATK Speed
- Culling – + damage dealt to low HP enemies
- Adept – unit levels up much faster.
- Sniper – +25% Range
- God Speed – +20% ATK Speed
- Reaper – 20% more DMG dealt to bosses, 10% increase in DMG to regular enemies.
- Golden – Increases money gained from unit’s by 5%.
- Divine – Increases DMG by 20%, Range by 20%, and Increase ATK Speed by 10%.
- Unique – Increases damage by 50% range by 15% and increase attack speed by 10%, only 1 is allowed on a single unit.
How to get Traits?
Traits can be gained through Star Remnants or Chance when summoning, also check the scripts
Anime Adventures Traits – Chances
The chances can change over time, so we recommend you check them, go to Whis and click on Trait Chances, currently they are the following
Rare traits chances:
- Superior chances: 30%
- Range chances: 25%
- Nimble chances: 25%
Legendary traits chances:
- Adept chances: 10%
- Culling chances: 5%
- Sniper chances: 2.5%
- Godspeed chances: 1%
Mythical traits chances:
- Reaper chances: 0.6%
- Divine chances: 0.2% (rarest, but also best trait)
- Golden chances: 0.2% (rarest, but also best trait)
Anime Adventures Traits – Effects
Some traits have exclusive cosmetic effects
- Divine – Angelic Aura and Wings
- Golden – Unit is made out of gold
- Godspeed – Blue lightning aura
- Reaper – Vague red aura
- Unique – Aura of runic letters