Last Updated on 29 April, 2022
Empyrion How to Save a Blueprint – Create, Update & Save, Add Steam Blueprints, Build and Place a Blueprint and more
Other Empyrion Guides: Console Commands
Empyrion How to Save a Blueprint – How to Create, Update & Save
These are the steps to create, update & save a blueprint:
- Build a base or vessel
- Stand in front of your creation and aim at it
- Press right ALT + O
- Use SAVE AS, add a name and hit save
Now you can see the blueprint you just saved in the blueprint library list, to the left of the menu.
As we have explained it to you very quickly, and the guide has fallen short, we are going to show you two other functions that you may also be interested in
Empyrion How to Save a Blueprint – Add Steam Blueprints
In case you didn’t know, you can also add blueprints from the Steam Workshop, here are the steps to do it:
- Browse the Empyrion Galactic Survival Steam Workshop folder
- Use the subscribe button from the overview or the detail-page of the creation of your choice
- Resume your game and open the blueprint library to make use of them
Empyrion How to Save a Blueprint – Building and Placing
These are the steps to build and place a blueprint:
- Open the Blueprints library (Press F2)
- Select a Blueprint from the list
- Add any resource that is listed on the Resources/Time panel
- Select Start Production
- Wait for the message that your blueprint is ready, and press F2 to open the library
- Select your blueprint and use the SPAWN button
- Blue = free to place, Red = not possible
Fight human, alien and biological hazards and survive in a hostile galaxy full of hidden dangers. Play as a lone wolf or team-up with your friends, build new friendships, create alliances or make war to conquer the solar system.
Empyrion uniquely combines elements from space simulations, construction games, survival games and ego-shooters. In Empyrion, you can forge your destiny in a galaxy with infinite possibilities!
An absolute free-roaming experience awaits you: warp between planets, fly from planet to moons, land on planets and freely walk around to explore your surroundings. Discover the secrets of different alien races and tangle with the native fauna and flora. A sandbox full of different, vivid planets is waiting for you to explore!
The solar system is procedurally generated and features several planets and interesting POIs. Each planet has its own characteristics (planet type, gravity, atmosphere, number of moons, terrain, surface, vegetation, climate, and resources).