Last Updated on 3 February, 2023
How to catch the Shiny Galarian Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres in Pokémon Sword and Shield – The Challenges in Pokémon
Also check the Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Mystery Gift Codes > here
Also check the Pokemon Sword and Shield Mystery Gift Codes > here
How to catch the Shiny Galarian Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres in Pokémon Sword and Shield
Adding the iconic birds, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, to your collection of Shiny Pokémon in Sword and Shield just got a whole lot easier. As part of the 2022 Pokémon Japan Championship series, players from all over the world can participate in international challenges held in February, March, and April and receive a chance to get their hands on these Shiny Pokémon.
How to Register for the Challenges in Pokémon Sword and Shield
To sign up for the challenges, players need to access the in-game menu, go to the “Versus Station” option, and select “Online Competition.” The following are the registration and tournament dates for each challenge:
- February 2022 International Challenge Registration: February 3rd to 17th
- February 2022 International Challenge: February 18th to 20th
- March 2022 International Challenge Registration: February 24th to March 10th
- March 2022 International Challenge: March 11th to 13th
- April 2022 International Challenge Registration: March 31st to April 14th
- April 2022 International Challenge: April 15th to 17th
How to Participate in the Challenges in Pokémon Sword and Shield
To participate in the challenges, players need to boot up their game during the tournament and join the bracket. All they need to do is participate in one match, regardless of the outcome, to receive their Shiny Pokémon as a Mystery Gift. Repeat this process for all three challenges to add all three birds to your collection.
These Shiny birds feature their original color schemes from the first generation Pokémon games, making them a great addition to any collection. Don’t miss this opportunity to get your hands on them. Register for the international challenges and take part in at least one match to receive your new Shiny Pokémon.
About Pokemon Sword and Shield
- New faces you’ll encounter in the Crown Tundra
- Explore Pokémon Dens in Dynamax Adventures!
- Get ready to take part in the Galarian Star Tournament!
- Introducing new G-Max Moves!
- The people of the Galar region
- Introducing more Gym Leaders you’ll face!
- You’ve got more rivals to deal with, and they all want a shot at battling the Champion
- Meet Team Yell—the troublemakers that cheer for Marnie
- Meet Leon, the strongest Trainer in the Galar region
- The Gym Leaders you’ll face during the Gym Challenge
- Introducing Nessa, a Gym Leader who’s an expert on Water-type Pokémon!
- Gym Leaders and Dynamax Pokémon
Also check the official Pokemon Sword and Shield Website > Here
Leave a Reply