Last Updated on 13 July, 2023
Icarus Cave Map – All caves marked on a map at very high resolution, classified by tiers based on what they have inside
Icarus Cave Map – Full HQ Map
The most detailed map you can find on the internet of Icarus in High quality. Click on the map to enlarge, and once inside click to zoom in on the area that interests you the most. There are more than 30 caves, but there are some more interesting than others
All caves are marked on the map with cave entrance symbols (something like a white horseshoe). But the most interesting are those with the highest rank (more yellow arrows) or with red marks. That’s what we meant before when we said that they were ordered by tiers based on what they have inside
Icarus Cave Map – Cave Locations & Resources
Most of the caves are in the central region, although the caves that are by the limits of the map are much larger and more interesting.
- Central caves: most are small, but perfect for obtaining prayers, and they are very close to each other. There are caves in I10, H10, G10, G9, H9, H8, & J7
- Southeast caves: We recommend the N15 and O14, although in general all the caves in the southeast are medium in size and interesting
- Norhtheast caves: We recommend the Waterfall Cave in (O3) and the connected caves (N4), although in general all the caves in the Northeast are medium in size and interesting
- Southwest caves: We have not explored the Southwest of the map much, although in general there are few caves and they are usually small. But if you are interested in any you can find it on the map
- Norhthwest caves: We have not explored the northwest of the map much, although in general there are few caves and they are usually small. But if you are interested in any you can find it on the map
But we warn you that although they are there they do not always appear, and sometimes they are not open, read the next section for more information
Cave Mechanics – Hidden Caves
Caves can spawn Open, Closed (blocked by rocks) or locked.
If you want to find hidden caves, use the pickaxe at the entrances. You will see by the sound that there is a cave. If stone will breaks away, you have found an active Cave. But if it continues to ‘clink’, this confirms you’ve found the cave, but it is locked in this prospect