List Guide of All Clans & Buffs in Peroxide

List Guide of All Clans & Buffs in Peroxide

Last Updated on 13 September, 2023

List Guide of All Clans & Buffs in Peroxide. Every player might have their preference, understanding clan specifics and benefits can make a massive difference in one’s gameplay strategy.

More Peroxide guides: CodesTrello Link & Wiki, ControlsReroll Clan, Shikai Tier, Clan Rankings, Become Soul Reaper, Obtain Shikai & Defeat, Soul Reaper Progression, Product Essence, Script, API Down, Segunda Etapa, Hollow Abilities, Quincy Abilities

List Guide of All Clans & Buffs in Peroxide

Guide delves into all clans and their benefits.

  • The Role of Clans in Peroxide: Clans play a significant role in determining a player’s strengths and abilities. From Soul Reaper to Hollow, every clan has its strengths and unique attributes. Choosing the right clan can give players an edge in the game.
  • Rerolling Clans: Thinking of changing clans? Peroxide offers rerolling options, though it might come at a price – either Robux or Product Essence. However, players on a budget can watch out for Peroxide codes that occasionally offer clan reroll items.
  • Peroxide Clans by Rarity: Depending on the clan’s power and rarity, Peroxide categorizes them into common, rare, and legendary. Want to know your odds? You have an 89% chance for a common clan, 9% for a rare one, and a slim 2% for the legendary clans.

Soul Reaper Clans in Peroxide

Common Clans

Offering a range of benefits, common clans like Inoue Clan provide 5 Spirit, while the Rengoku Clan offers 5 Vitality.

  • Inoue Clan- 5 Spirit
  • Hayanami Clan > 5 Reiatsu
  • Mikazuki Clan > 5 Agility
  • Rengoku Clan > 5 Vitality
  • Kurosami Clan > 5 Spirit
  • Uzumaki Clan > 5 Strength
  • Akashi Clan > 5 Reiatsu
  • Ken Clan > 5 Spirit
  • Shen Clan > 5 Agility
  • Saru Clan > 10% better than Heath Regen (1.1x)
  • Kuroku Clan > 10% better Reiatsu Regen (1.1x)
  • Lee Clan > 10% Agility multiplier (1.1x)
  • Kaneki Clan > 10% EXP Multiplier (1.1x)

Rare Clans

Rare clans, like the Chad Clan, stand out with 20 Strength and 20% improved Health Regen (1.2x).

  • Chad Clan
    • 20 Strength
    • 20% better Health Regen (1.2x)
  • Kuchiki Clan
    • 15% Agility multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Spirit multiplier (1.2x)
  • Abarai Clan
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Vitality multiplier (1.20x)
  • Shihouin Clan
    • 20% Agility multiplier (1.2x)
    • 20% Strength multiplier (1.2x)

Legendary Clans

The legendary Kurosaki Clan boasts an impressive 12% Vitality multiplier (1.12x) and 13% Spirit multiplier (1.13x).

  • Kurosaki Clan
    • 12% Vitality multiplier (1.12x)
    • 13% Spirit multiplier (1.13x)
    • 15% Reiatsu multiplier (1.15x)
    • 12% better Reiatsu Regen (1.12x)
  • Aizen Clan
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 13% Vitality multiplier (1.13x)
    • 15% Reiatsu multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% better Health Regen (1.1x)
  • Zaraki Clan
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 15% Vitality multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% better Reiatsu Regen (1.1x)
    • 12% better Health Regen (1.12x)
  • Yamamoto Clan (NO ability)
    • 40% EXP multiplier (1.4x)
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% Agility multiplier (1.1x)
    • 13% Vitality multiplier (1.13x)
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% Reiatsu multiplier (1.1x)
    • 10% better Reiatsu Regen (1.1x)

Hollow Clans in Peroxide

From the common Pyximes Clan with its 5 Spirit to the legendary Starrk Clan with its 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x), Hollow clans cater to varied needs.

Common Hollow Clans

  • Pyximes Clan > 5 Spirit
  • Reddark Clan > 5 Reiatsu
  • Hollargo Clan > 5 Agility
  • Vriess Clan > 5 Vitality
  • Terges Clan > 5 Spirit
  • Grindella Clan > 5 Strength
  • Llargaller Clan > 5 Reiatsu
  • Roldullen Clan > 5 Spirit
  • Harrett Clan > 5 Agility
  • Gillilga Clan > 5% Agility multiplier (1.05x)
  • Tergeaux Clan > 5% better Health Regen (1.05x)
  • Weskullen Clan > 5% better Reiatsu Regen (1.05x)

Rare Hollow Clans

  • Gilga Clan
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Vitality multiplier (1.2x)
  • Rureux Clan
    • 20% Agility multiplier (1.2x)
  • Arruruerie Clan
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
  • Harribel Clan
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Vitality multiplier (1.2x)
  • Llargo Clan
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 15% Reiatsu multiplier (1.15x)
    • 15% Vitality multiplier (1.15x)

Legendary Hollow Clans

  • Jaegerjaquez Clan
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% Agility multiplier (1.1x)
    • 13% Vitality multiplier (1.13x)
  • Cifer Clan
    • 12% Agility multiplier (1.12x)
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 15% Reiatsu multiplier (1.15x)
    • 15% better Health Regen (1.15x)
  • Starrk Clan
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 12% Reiatsu multiplier (1.12x)
    • 13% better Reiatsu Regen (1.13x)
  • Louisenbairn Clan (NO ability)
    • 40% EXP multiplier (1.4x)
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% Agility multiplier (1.1x)
    • 13% Vitality multiplier (1.13x)
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% Reiatsu multiplier (1.1x)
    • 10% better Reiatsu Regen (1.1x)

Quincy Clans

Quincy clans range from the common Lloyd clan, offering 5 Reiatsu, to the legendary Yhwach clan, providing a 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x) and 13% Vitality multiplier (1.13x).

Common Quincy Clans

  • Lloyd > 5 Reiatsu
  • Fahriel > 5 Strength
  • Weidment > 5 Agility
  • Ehmerger > 5 Vitality
  • Bernoth > 5 Spirit
  • Erliss > 5 Reiatsu
  • Plessnone > 5 Strength
  • Sternell > 5 Strength
  • Rowoux > 5 Reiatsu
  • Daloir > 5 Reiatsu
  • Grubia > 5 Vitality
  • Heidlach > 5 Vitality

Rare Quincy Clans

  • Haschwalth
    • 15% Reiatsu multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Spirit multiplier (1.2x)
  • Valkyrie
    • 20% Vitality multiplier (1.2x)
    • 20% Strength multiplier (1.2x)
  • Parnkgjas
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Reiatsu multiplier (1.2x)
  • Barro
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Vitality multiplier (1.2x)

Legendary Quincy Clans

  • Yhwach
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 13% Vitality multiplier (1.13x)
    • 10% better Reiatsu Regen (1.1x)
    • 12% better Health Regen (1.12x)
  • Ishida
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% Vitality multiplier (1.1x)
    • 15% Reiatsu multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% better Health Regen (1.1x)

Peroxide, by [Peroxide], Roblox Game Site > Here

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.