Last Updated on 29 August, 2022
Sims 4 UI Cheats Mod – Updated – Download & Install the latest extension mod and enjoy tons of cheats and a huge cheat menu
This mod enables the UI cheats extension and allows you to use various cheats by directly clicking on the user interface, as opposed to typing a command.
Sims 4 UI Cheats Mod – How to Use?
Here are the steps to download and install the UI Cheats mod extension:
- Download the extension mod from the creator’s page, the weerbesu Patreon (always updated to the latest version)
- Extract the zip file and place both the package file and the script file in your mods folder (PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > Sims 4 > Mods)
- Make sure the script file is installed no more than one subfolder level deep and “Script Mods Allowed” is toggled on in the options menu.
- Launch Sims 4 and enjoy tons of cheats & new menus for your sims
Sims 4 UI Cheats Mod – Features
The UI Cheats Extension Mod simplifies all of the Mods installed in Sims 4 into a UI page. You don’t have to manually input commands, just simply Right-click with your mouse over the icon of the thing you want to alter and enter some values. There are tons of cheats and the list would be huge, but you can get an idea by checking all these sections
- Needs Panel
- Simology Panel
- Relationships Panel
- Skills Panel
- Career Panel
- Aspirations Panel
- Social Groups Panel
- Owned Businesses Panel
- Money Counter & Moodlet Area
- Game Speed Controls & In-game clock area
- Sim Profile
- Event Holiday UI
- Buy & Sell Panel
- Rewards Store
- Perk Purchase Panel (for Retail Stores / Restaurants / Vet Clinics)
- Perk Purchase Panel (for Clubs)
- Perk Purchase Panel (for Celebrities / Vampires / Spellcasters)
- Household Collections
- NAP Voting Panel
Sims 4 UI Cheats Mod – Not Working Help
If it doesn’t work for you it’s probably because the version of the extension mod is outdated. Check in the link that we provided at the beginning, that of the weerbesu Patreon, that you are using the most recent version. If you already have the latest version of the extension mod and it still doesn’t work it’s worth trying reinstalling Sims 4
How do I install the UI cheats Sims 4 extension mod on my Mac?
The download page of the Mod contains different files for varying operating systems, also for Mac
Do mods work on Sims 4 legacy?
While not all the mods are assured to work with the legacy version of the game, many popular ones, such as the UI cheats extension mod, are made available specifically for the legacy edition of this game
Why can’t I access the gallery on Sims 4 legacy?
The legacy version of the game does not support any kind of custom content
Other Sims 4 guides