Last Updated on 25 September, 2022
SpellForce 2 Cheats – Open the console and enjoy God Mode, Infinite Money, Infinite Resources, Free Spells and remove the fog from the map
SpellForce 2 Cheats – Cheat Codes
There aren’t many cheats currently but the ones that are there are sure to please you because they are the best – God Mode, Infinite Money, Infinite Resources, Free Spells and remove the fog from the map
- LogSender:GodMode(1) – Turns the avatar unkillable! He will still take damage but won’t die.
- LogSender:AddMoney(X) – Adds X gold coins to your avatar’s inventory
- LogSender:GiveGood(X) – Adds X of every resource to your armies’ resource pool
- LogSender:NoManaUsage(1) – Spells do not require any mana to be cast. Also applies to enemies!
- UI:FOWEnable(0) – Turns the entire map visible.
How to Enable Console?
It’s super simple, the console is activated by default, and you just have to open it by pressing the two keys that we indicate below at the same time:
Press CTRL and + Simultaneously
Alternative: Some say that it is activated with Ctrl+K, in our case it was not, but it may depend on the configuration of your keyboard
About SpellForce 2
Mysterious powers arise from darkness and shadow. They are threatening Eo, the world of SpellForce, already devastated by wars and sundered by intrigues. A hero, born of the legendary Shaikan and linked by a life bond with an ancient dragon now holds the fate of the world in his hands! Unite powerful heroes and armies under your banners, as only with joined forces you can combat this threatening doom! The burden of ancient blood is heavy, and it is yours to carry…
- Fight epic campaigns with your heroes, with over 90 hours of playing time.
- Individual development of the avatar and heroes with an extensive skill tree!
- Control various game factions with three races each in a life-like fantasy world.
- Command infantry, mounted and flying units, and unleash the enormous titans!
- Experience spectacular mass battles in breath-taking 3D graphics!