Last Updated on 23 April, 2022
The Closing Shift All Endings Guide – Good Ending & x2 Bad Endings – Unlock the Good ending and also the x2 alternative (bad) endings
The Closing Shift All Endings Guide – Good Ending
Requires: if you’ve already escaped via the bathroom (bad ending 2) you’ll be unable to get this ending.
How to Unlock: Set up the ladder and go to the roof after the front door scare, grab a paving brick and drop it on the STALKER
The Closing Shift All Endings Guide – Bad Ending 1
How to Unlock: When the stalker is waiting for you outside of the coffee shop Run out through the back door (storeroom)
The Closing Shift All Endings Guide – Bad Ending 2
How to Unlock: Grab the screwdriver from the now unblocked back room and use it to escape via the air conditioning vent in the bathroom. Your car key will be outside and you can drive away. So far it might have seemed like a good ending, but the stalker is waiting for you in the back seat.
The Endings in Video
We have not wanted to explain what each ending consists of before, beyond telling you if it was good or bad since it would have been to make a Spoiler. That is why we have created this section where you can see the cinematics of the three endings, knowing that of course there will be spoilers. So if that’s what you want, here’s the video with the Iridos Games endings
About The Closing Shift
The Closing Shift | 閉店事件 is a Japanese horror game about a girl on a closing shift. Key Features:
- Immersive experience: An atmospheric, believable environment intensifies the horror experience.
- VHS film aesthetic: VHS aesthetic emulates the look and feel of CRT screens including phosphor screen trail and bleeding. VHS tape noise, interlacing, and jitter in the analog video signal adding extra immersion to the horror experience.
- Gameplay: This game is primarily a “walking simulator” genre with puzzle-solving elements.
- Psychological horror: The game will drive you insane.
- Japanese Theme: Environment art inspired by Japanese horror films.
- AutoSave: Autosaves every checkpoint.
- VHS effects can be turned off in the options menu.