Last Updated on 15 November, 2021
True Piece Best Perks – All the perks and how each one works, arranged in a list from best to worst – Godly, Legendary, Rare & Common
If you need free perks spins, check out the updated list of codes
True Piece Best Perks – Godly Perks
The godly perks are the best in the game, and at the moment there is only one
- Strawhat Haoshoku: Haoshoku activation if you reach low health (no gamepass required)
True Piece Best Perks – Legendary Perks
The legendary perks are better than the rare ones, as you will see only with one of them you improve the 6 styles
- Advanced Busoshoku: Full body Busoshoku, requires 400 Busoshoku Mastery
- Advanced Kenbunshoku: Reduces Haki cost for dodging.
- Red Hair Pirate Haoshoku – Buff to all Haoshoku (+ range and – cooldown)
- Advanced Weapon Busoshoku: Aura and power boost for weapons (while Haki is active)
- Six Styles: Boost to all six styles >Finger Gun, Instant Transmission, Iron Body, Moonwalk, Paper Arts, & Rankyaku
True Piece Best Perks – Rare Perks
The rare perks will improve each of the styles through boosts
- Enhanced Finger Gun: + damage, – cooldown, + critical strike chance.
- Enhanced Instant Transmission: + range and – cooldown.
- Tempest Kick (Enhanced): + damage and – the cooldown.
- Enhanced Iron Body: + block power and + passive armor.
- Enhanced Moonwalk: + Moonwalk charge and – cooldown.
- Paper Arts (Enhanced): + Paper Body chance
Common perks are the worst, although they are still perks and will be useful to you
- Luck: + critical strike chance.
- Runner: + base movement speed.
- Vitality: + 20 extra base health
How to Obtain Perks?
Perks are obtained through spins, in the character customization area, which you can access from the main game menu. So of course the next question is how to get spins
How to Get Perks Spins?
A spin of perks costs 100 Robux. But there is no need to spend real money or robux. The creators of the game release codes with free spins almost every day. At the beginning of this guide we have left you a link to an updated list of codes. You just have to check it every day or every two days, since the codes expire after three days