Last Updated on 19 March, 2023
A One Piece Game Trello Link & Wiki – Official link of Trello, the most complete wiki of the Roblox Boss Studio game
A One Piece Game Trello Link & Wiki – Official Trello
Trello Link & Wiki – A One Piece Game: https://trello.com/b/h1mlFxfm/aopg-trello
A One Piece Game Trello Link & Wiki – Wiki
If you are looking for a wiki or information on the Roblox game from Boss Studio, nothing better than Trello. A complete official guide with many sections that the creators of the game and their collaborators are responsible for keeping up to date
The first sections are for the Developers, the initial basic information and a record of Update logs. They may not be the most interesting sections, but if you are a beginner they can come in handy
The following sections are where we get down to business, with a detailed explanation of the Gamepasses, a review of the main locations of the First Sea and the Second Sea, fruits, accessories, swords, guns and fighting styles, a section for Haki, bosses , Raids & Dungeons, and NPCs.
Although what we like the most about Trello is what comes after, in the final sections, since there are several Tier Lists and Trade Value Lists, accessories, weapons, fruits, and scrolls. All the information you need to know what is worth and how much it costs
In case it can help you, here are some guides based on Trello information. Although grouped in a list format, to make it easier for you to access the information:
To give you an idea of the information you can find in the Trello & Wiki – A 0ne Piece Game:
- Fruits: Fruits spawn every 30 minutes, (starting from server start) they can spawn on any Island. Every Island has up to THREE trees where Devil Fruits can spawn.
- You can achieve every fruit from spinning, although the rarity may vary.
- Spawns every 30 mins around the map
- Has a 0.5% chance to come from chest
- Can be bought from Merchant (At Logue Town, cost 25Mil Beli)
- Mid to End-game item
- Automatically stores in your inventory (you won’t lose when leaving or die)
- Tiers: These are the tiers of items. You will notice that there are separate tier lists. One is for value, while the other is for how good something actually is. All tier lists will follow this grading standard, with F being the worst, and S+ being the best.
- Trade Values: lease note that these are not ordered tiers. A lot of trading is based off of opinion, while this is based off of rarity and demand.
Leave a Reply