Last Updated on 13 May, 2023
ASTD Trello Link & Wiki – All Star Tower Defense – Official link of Trello, the most complete wiki of the Roblox Top Down Games game
ASTD Trello Link & Wiki – Official Trello
Trello Link & Wiki – ASTD: https://trello.com/b/UOSKn2yu/all-star-tower-defense-official
Fandom Link & Wiki – ASTD: https://allstartd.fandom.com/wiki/Roblox:_All_Star_Tower_Defense_Wiki
ASTD Trello Link & Wiki – Wiki
ASTD or All Star Tower Defense has two fairly well-developed wikis and depending on what you need, you can use either of them to clear up any doubts. So we have left you the links to Trello and Fandom at the beginning, but in this article we are going to talk about Trello
The General information section is somewhat introductory, perhaps the most interesting thing is to know what the latest update brought. The following (Manga / Animes) explains which characters from each manga or anime have been included in the game, and from there the wiki begins
Perhaps the most interesting thing about Trello is the Tier List and Value List sections. Since although there are many places where this information comes from, Trello is in principle the most official.
From there you have sections where you can complete the information, with all the details of the 6 star units, 5 star units, 4 star units, 3 star units, Limited Units, Fodder Units, Star Pass, Orb Crafting & Orb Materials, Obrs, Evolutions, Blessings, Events, Dungeons and Treasure Carts, Maps, Enemy NPC, Mounts, Emotes, Places, PvP and Ranking System, Kunai Colors and Gamepasses
The information is extensive, updated, and has the quality seal of being official information, built by collaborators, but reviewed directly by the Top Down Games team.
In case it can help you, here are some guides based on Trello information, although grouped in a list format, to make it easier for you to access the information:
Other ASTD guides: You can also check the Codes List, the script pastebin, Tier List, Orbs, and the Evolutions guide
Tier List and Value List – All Star Tower Defense
- Banner – The name given by the community to represent the summoning board in-game.
- DPS – The amount of damage a unit does every second.
- CD – The abbreviated name of the word “cooldown”. It often refers to manual abilities, as the cooldown of regular attacks is more related to SPA.
- SPA– The acronym for “Seconds Per Attack”. It represents the amount of time (in seconds) between each attack of the unit.
- AoE – The acronym for “Area of Effect”. AoE as a term is a descriptor for units that are able to damage multiple NPCs with a single attack.
- Meta – The abbreviated name of “Most Effective Tactics Available”. This abbreviation is used in-game to describe units that are the most viable to use.
- Inf – The shortened/abbreviated name for the Infinite game mode.
- LB – A shortened version of the word “leaderboard”. There are currently four leaderboards in-game: the Infinite, Elemental, Air, and Level leaderboards.
- TS – The abbreviation for “time stop”. In Infinite mode, players often use units with this ability to stun enemies for a certain duration of time, allowing other units to neutralize the enemies more efficiently.
Leave a Reply