Last Updated on 16 July, 2022
Crystal Project All Summon Locations – a guide to find Pah, Shaku, Pamoa, Niltsi, Loske, Guaba, Coyote, Tira & Juses
This guide will be showing you where to find all Summon’s diety in Crystal Project. In case we missed any details, please let us know in the comments below
Crystal Project All Summon Locations
These are all the Summon Locations and tips to reach them
- Pah: Inside a cave underneath Okimoto N.S., requires Owl or Salmon.
- Shaku: South of Old Nan’s Watering Hole, Spawning Meadows.
- Pamoa: Southeast of Tall, Tall Heights, southwest of Chalice of Tar
- Niltsi: Just behind Gaea Shrine.
- Loske: Just fly southwest from Callisto Shrine.
- Guaba: Middle of Salmon Bay, can be reached from Open Sea, Poseidon Shrine or River Cat’s Ego, requires Owl or Salmon.
- Coyote: Deep Sea, far south from the end of Ancient Reservoir, requires Salmon
- Tira: Shoudu Province, northeast of Ganymede shrine.
- Juses: West of Jidamba Tangle, climb the trees or waterfalls to get up there.
Crystal Project All Summon Locations FAQ
- Having at least one Summoner as a main class and defeating the Deity permanently gives everyone in your party the ability to Learn the Summon skill.
- The Summon skills will still cost LP to Learn as if they had all prerequisite skills Learned.
- The Summoner crystal can be found at the end of Slip Glide Ride in Tall, Tall Heights, which requires an Owl.
About Crystal Project
Explore the world, find Crystals, and fulfill the prophecy to bring balance to the land of Sequoia.
…Or maybe you’d rather spend your time collecting neat equipment and artifacts? Or tame strange creatures and fill out all the entries in your archive? Or perhaps you’d rather hunt down every monster and conquer the world’s toughest bosses. Or maybe you’d rather travel to the farthest reaches of the land and uncover the world’s greatest mysteries.
The choice is yours, as it should be! Or is it? They say that those who stray out of line will be punished, killed, or worse. Maybe it’s for your own good that you stick to collecting Crystals, just like everyone else. But where would the adventure be in that?