Dodgeball Academia Achievements Guide – A guide to unlock all the achievements, with tips and videos for the hardest ones
Dodgeball Academia Achievements – Full List
Only the descriptions (guides below)
- The Fearsome Student: Have Mina join your team.
- Reaching New Heights: Have Balloony join your team.
- Now we’re a Real Gang: Have Suneko join your team.
- The Cat is Out of the Bag: Have Shoy join your team.
- Anikis for Life: Have Kyabo join your team.
- Hard-Working Student: Reach level 10 with any team member.
- Dedicated Student: Reach level 20 with any team member.
- Assiduous Student: Reach level 30 with any team member.
- Devoted Student: Reach level 40 with any team member.
- Top-of-the-Class Student: Reach level 50 with any team member.
- I Can Feel the Power!: Have Otto unleash his first Balltimate move
- School Champion!: Win the Tournament.
- Let the Games Begin!: Complete Episode 1.
- The Tournament’s On!: Complete Episode 2.
- A.I. Mayhem: Complete Episode 3
- Trouble Letter: Complete Episode 4
- Where’s our Baby?: Complete Episode 5
- Ghostly Secrets: Complete Episode 6
- The Fellowship of the Square: Complete Episode 7
- The Grand Finale: Complete Episode 8
- Can’t Touch This: Get an S-Rank medal on all Dodging Challenges
- Timing Expert: Get an S-Rank medal on all Defense Challenges
- Professional Car Wrecker: Get an S-Rank medal on all Strength Challenges
- Teacher’s Pet: Get an S-Rank medal on all challenges
- Ouch, My Head!: Hit your head while rolling at a very high speed
- Nice Reflexes: Catch or counter 10 consecutive attacks without getting hit
- Can’t I have some privacy? Beat all levels of the Bathroom game.
- First-Class Rookie: Defeat Boris during Episode 1
- What’s your problem?: Hit 10 people with a ball while outside of battle
- Dodging Master: Win a match without catching, countering, or getting hit
- Caring Friend: Use 10 items on a team member that loves them
- A Helping Hand: Complete all Side Quests
- All Geared Up!: Collect every piece of Equipment
- Bollar Spender: Spend 100 bollars at the Dodge Shop
- Underground Business: Spend 100 bollars at Big Tony’s Den
- Hungry for More: Spend 100 bollars at Cafeteria
Dodgeball Academia Achievements – Tutorials
Quick tips to complete the “hardest” achievements
- Top-of-the-Class Student: All the main stories & side quests with Otto, also drink Exp
- Can’t Touch This: Professor Kat’s Class – Use high agility gear and characters like Shoy
- Timing Expert: Professor Fortunato’s Class – use the Near-sighted Reading Glasses
- Professional Car Wrecker: Professor Makako’s Class – stick to the middle of the court
- Teacher’s Pet: Complete the three previous ones
- Ouch, My Head!: Over world > Infirmary > spam the roll button to the right until you hit a wall
- Nice Reflexes: Leave only one opponent and sit in the back of the court
- Can’t I have some privacy? Spam catch until you get all the balls and then spam throw
- First-Class Rookie: stick to the back of the court and dodge the balls, Then throw from the back
- Caring Friend: use a bunch of blue ice popsicles on Suneko
- A Helping Hand: In one save
- All Geared Up!: Locations belos
All Geared Up Achievement – All Collectibles
All the collectibles’ locations in one video, by Brain5454: