Last Updated on 13 July, 2022
How to make Paint in Ark – Dye – All the colors of the dyes and all the recipes and ingredients you need to make them
How to make Paint in Ark – Recipe
Craft the following recipe in a cooking pot or an industrial cooker
- 1 Water Jar, Waterskin or Canteen filled to 25% or more or being connected to a water source in the Industrial Cooker.
- An amount of berries Charcoal, Gunpowder and Sparkpowder depending on the desired color as listed below
Recipes of each color – Dye
- AmarB = Amarberry: Yellow Berry > It’s easy to find on the island
- BlueB = Blueberry: Blue Berry > It’s easy to find on the island
- TintoB = Tintoberry: Red Berry > It’s easy to find on the island
- NarcoB = Narcoberry: Black Berry > It’s easy to find on the island
- StimB = Stimberry: White Berry > It’s easy to find on the island
- Charc = Charcoal: burn Wood or Fungal Wood in a Campfire, Standing Torch, Wall Torch, Cooking Pot, Stone Fireplace, Refining Forge or Industrial Forge
- GunP = Gunpowder: Recipe > Sparkpowder + Charcoal
- SparkP = Sparkpowder: grind Flint with Stone in the Mortar and Pestle
How to make Paint in Ark – How to paint Dinos?
With the dye dragged on top of the brush, you can now click on a dinosaur and apply the paint. When applied to the paintbrush, you will be able to use the dye ten times. After this, the dye will run out and you will need to apply more.
Before we explained how to get each color or dye, now we explain how to make your paintbrush
Paintbrush Recipe: x1 Paintbrush = x1 Wood or Fungal Wood + x3 Hide + x10 Thatch
You can craft it directly from your inventory
Other Ark Guides: