Last Updated on 22 March, 2023
How to Use Pokémon Infinite Fusion Cheats. Fun way to experiment and explore new possibilities. Choose to use Magic Boots or Cheat Engine.
Stay tuned to our pokemon events calendar and How to Get Mystery Box
How to Use Pokémon Infinite Fusion Cheats
Pokémon Infinite Fusion is a fun fan-made game that allows you to combine two different Pokémon to create unique creatures with more than 176,000 possible combinations. But let’s be honest, sometimes we just want to cheat a little to get ahead. We will explore two ways to cheat in Pokémon Infinite Fusion:
- Using Magic Boots
- Cheat Engine
Keep reading to learn how to use these cheats and take your gameplay to the next level.
Whether you choose to use Magic Boots or Cheat Engine, make sure to back up your save file and proceed with caution. With these cheats, you’ll be able to get items like Rare Candy and Master Balls in no time, making your Pokémon Infinite Fusion experience even more enjoyable.
Using Magic Boots to Cheat in Pokémon Infinite Fusion
Magic Boots are an in-game item that unlocks the Debug menu, which lets you add items, heal your party, and give yourself money, among other things. Here’s how to get them:
- Catch all 351 Pokémon in Classic Mode.
- Visit the game developer in Celadon City to receive the Magic Boots as a reward.
- Once you have the Magic Boots, equip them and press F9 to open the Debug menu. But before you start tinkering, make a backup of your save file in case anything goes wrong. From the Debug menu, you can access Testing Island, where various NPCs can perform a range of actions, including generating a single or double battle, healing your team, and more.
You’ll notice a few options here, including the ability to add things, grant yourself a certain amount of money, heal your group, and more:
- Add Item
- Animation Editor
- Debug Console
- Heal Party
- Map Connections
- Quick Hatch
- Refresh Map
- Reset Trainers
- Set Badges
- Set Metadata
- Set Money
- Set Player Character
- Set Terrain Tags
- Toggle Pokédex
- Toggle Running Shoes
- Use PC
- Warp to Map
You may also reach Testing Island via the Debug menu, where numerous NPCs can do the following:
- Add and remove money
- Buy items
- Create a save backup
- Fight a specific Pokémon fusion
- Generate a double battle
- Generate a single battle
- Heal your team
- Learn and forget moves
- Make a Pokémon friendly
- Receive a specific Pokémon fusion
Using Cheat Engine to Cheat in Pokémon Infinite Fusion
Cheat Engine is a third-party software that lets you edit code values in a game to give yourself an advantage. Here’s how to use it in Pokémon Infinite Fusion:
- Download and install Cheat Engine.
- Run it while your Pokémon Infinite Fusion game is open.
- Click the monitor icon in the top-left corner of Cheat Engine to open your PC’s processes list, select Pokémon Infinite Fusion.exe, and click Open.
- Now that Cheat Engine is reading your game, you can change different code values to achieve your desired outcome.
- It’s important to note that using Cheat Engine can be complicated and requires some technical knowledge, such as hex editing. We recommend watching a tutorial to learn how to use it effectively.
Other Codes Cheats Guides
Also you can check other Cheat List, if you play any of these games. We recommend you to add in favourites webs (clicking Ctrl + D):
Leave a Reply