Last Updated on 14 September, 2022
Immortals Fenyx Rising Beginners Tips – Game by Ubisoft – All the important tips to play Immortals Fenyx Rising, just check the 5 more important tips.
- 1 Immortals Fenyx Rising Beginners Tips – 5 Essential Tips
Other guides: Codes, Tips & Tricks, Combat Tips
Immortals Fenyx Rising Beginners Tips – 5 Essential Tips
1. Go to the Hall of Gods first
- It may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s important to learn the basics before you start your adventure. And even more so considering that you can go anywhere in the world. After learning the basics of the Hermes region, plan a leisurely excursion to the Aphrodite region.
- In this region you will find the Hall of Gods, your hub where you can get quests, upgrade gear, unlock skills, and much more. In addition, on the way you can easily get the first mount.
- If you want to know more, take a look at this guide to know even the smallest of details about this very important location.
2. The skills and powers you should get first
- To master Immortals Fenyx Rising you need to know more than just the basic moves; that is why various skills and divine powers are available, which will help you strengthen your character and diversify your abilities.
- Divine powers are magical attacks and moves granted to you by gods and creatures in the world, while abilities are enhancements tied to Fenyx’s physical attributes.
- When you have a chance to upgrade, these are the skills and powers we recommend getting first:
- Climbing Jump: This skill allows you to move faster by jumping in any direction.
- Glide Boost: This ability allows you to glide faster.
- Apollo Arrow: allows you to control the speed and trajectory of your arrows, something very useful when solving puzzles that require precise shots.
- Heosphorus: Finally, once you’ve met Heosphorus, you can start upgrading his own powers and adding attacks, invisibility, and a Fenyx projectile lure.
3. Manage your stamina
- Stamina management is a critical part of combat that will allow you to perform special attacks using your skills, dealing more damage. Put more simply: the more stamina you have, the more abilities you can chain.
- Using skills will deplete your stamina, so keep your meter full by making light attacks with the sword, the fastest weapon in the game, and use heavy attacks to refill the enemy’s stun bar even faster. When you stun enemies, they will be exposed to further attacks.
- Additionally, increasing your combo meter while attacking with weapons and abilities will allow you to deal even more damage during combat, giving you a greater advantage against large groups of enemies.
4. Use Lynx View often
- To get the most out of exploration, you will have to seek certain goals and objectives. You can activate Lynx View at any time, but we recommend going up to high vantage points and using it there to identify important points of interest on the map.
- Lynx Sight is especially useful at night, as the columns of golden light will make it easier for you to find chests.
5. Look for braziers and cracks in the walls
- If you can’t progress through a puzzle or location, look for unlit braziers to activate and cracks in the walls to walk through.
- They will often indicate the next step in a puzzle or lead you to a new location. And if you don’t progress even with these, pay attention to the bluish glow at the edges of the screen when you interact with a puzzle element, because it points the direction of an important element that has changed.
And that’s it… Five essential tips to help you take the first steps! Of course, these are just some of the tips and guides that we have available through Gameplan. Don’t miss our dedicated guide to things you can do that you didn’t know, a breakdown of divine abilities and powers, a guided tour of the Hall of Gods, and some strategies on how to defeat the various creatures in the world. May the gods protect you! Immortals Fenyx Rising Beginners tips
Thanks to Ubisoft
About Game Immortals Fenyx Rising Beginners Tips
Immortals Fenyx Rising (originally titled Gods and Monsters) is an action-adventure video game developed and published by Ubisoft Quebec. On December 3, 2020, the game was released to positive reviews for Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Stadia, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and S, and Amazon Luna.
The game tells the story of Fenyx, a mortal who must stop the evil Typhon after his escape from the underworld, as narrated by Prometheus to Zeus.
The story of Immortals Fenyx Rising tells us how Zeus and the other gods of Olympus are in serious trouble. Typhon, one of the titans, is free, and has taken much of his powers from them. To add insult to injury, he has petrified humans… so Zeus is forced to ask Prometheus, the thief of fire, for help.
Prometheus proposes a bet, which leads him to tell the story of Fenyx, Zeus’s only option to end the evil that threatens to take the fucking world ahead.
Different sales plaforms
- Xbox series x|s
- Xbox one
- Playstation 5
- Playstation 4
- Nintendo switch
- Ubisoft connect
- Epic games
Leave a Reply