Last Updated on 5 August, 2021
Incremental Epic Hero Bonus Code – Full List – Redeem these OP codes and get tons of Epic Coins, Monster Fluid, Super Rebirth Tickets, Red Chillis and other OP tickets
Incremental Epic Hero Bonus Code – Full List
You can redeem these codes from the beginning
- IEHhapiwaku – Get 200 Epic Coins and also 1 Super Rebirth Ticket.
- IEHmonthlycontest – Get 250 Epic Coins and also 500 Monster Fluids.
- IEHhapiwakuMay – Get 300 Epic Coins and also 1 Instant Rebirth Upgrade Ticket.
- IEHhapiwakuJune – Get 500 Epic Coins, 500 Monster Fluids and also 50 Red Chillis.
- IEHhapiwakuJuly – Get 700 Monster Fluid, 700 Epic Coins and also 70 Red Chillis.
- IEHhapiwakuAugust – Get 1000 Epic Coins, 1000 Monster Fluid, and also 100 Red Chillis. (*)
- IEHhapiwakuSeptember – Get 1000 Epic Coins, 1000 Monster Fluid, and also 100 Red Chillis. (*)
- IEHhapiwakuOctober – Get 1000 Epic Coins, 1 Super Rebirth Ticket, and also 1 Reset Spirit Upgrade Ticket. (*)
(*) If these codes don’t work for you: Make a local save on the steam version, import it over to the kongregate version, input the last 3 codes and they will actually give you the things they are supposed to give you, and then you can make a local save on the kongregate version and re-import it back over to the steam version.
Mid Game Codes
To redeem these codes you have to defeat octobaddie (Level 30)
- IEHoctobaddie30 – Get 10000 Epic Coins, 3 Super Rebirth Ticket, 2 Instant Rebirth Upgrade Ticket, 1 Reset Rebirth Upgrade Ticket, and also 100000 Monster Fluid.
Incremental Epic Hero Bonus Code – How to Redeem?
Just go to System > Bonus Code, and redeem all the initial codes. Reach level 30 and defeat octobaddie to redeem the mid game codes.
Incremental, Idle, RPG, Japanese Anime Game! Incremental Epic Hero is a free-to-play idle game with Japanese cute anime!
How to Play?
Mouse click to play, upgrades unlock as you progress. Make sure to read the tool-tips for more info or refer to the in-game help found in the System menu.
- Shift-L to enable/disable Loot Logs- “Shift-P” to turn on/off Performance Mode
- Shift-T to enable/disable all Tool-tips
- Shift-B to enable/disable all attack animations in the battle field
- Developer: Happy Wakuwaku Project, Hapiwaku Project
- Publisher: Idle System, Inc.
Other game’s codes
If you want to play, you can find it here, in Steam