Last Updated on 13 August, 2022
Naraka Bladepoint Save Files – Find Save Files Location easy and fastest why to find it. We will help you to find it.
Other Naraka Bladepoint guides: Characters Presets
Naraka Bladepoint Save Files – Windows
Requirement: If you don’t see anything in the folder it’s because you haven’t saved any save yet, so go into the game, save game and try again
Naraka Bladepoint Save Files – Steam Play
- Go to > “C:/”
- Find > “Users”
- Click > “UserName” (cloud be your UserName)
- Go to > AppData.
If AppData does not appear
Here’s how to display hidden files and folders.
Depending on the configuration that you have applied in your Windows operating system, it is possible that some folders remain hidden, so we will specify the way to unhide them.
The most new > Windows 10 operating system
- In the search box on the taskbar > type folder > select “Show hidden files and folders” from the search results
- Under Advanced settings > select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
For Windows 8.1 operating system
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen > select Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then select Search).
- Type folder in the search box > select “Folder Options” from the search results.
- Select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings” > select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
Old Windows 7 operating system
- Select the Start button, then select “Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization”.
- Select “Folder Options” > select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings” > select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select OK.
Sometimes in some games, it is relatively difficult to find or locate where the games are saved, in Naraka Bladepoint we are going to show you where exactly the “save files” folder is located.
Sometimes you look for it but you may not be able to find it, other times you can search for it through Regedit and even sometimes you can find it in the AppData file, but we will help you to do it easily and simply.
About Naraka Bladepoint
Bruce Lee and his iconic Nunchucks now have joined Naraka: Bladepoint, the up to 60-player PVP mythical action combat experience with martial arts inspired melee combat, gravity defying mobility, vast arsenals of melee & ranged weapons, legendary customizable heroes with epic abilities
- Developer: 24 Entertainment
- Publisher: NetEase Games Montreal
- Platforms: PlayStation 5, Microsoft Windows
Leave a Reply