Last Updated on 28 April, 2022
Propnight Codes – classic horror multiplayer survival by FNTASTIC – Redeem these secret codes and get some exclusive skins, like the Baseball Star outfit for Taiga
Propnight Codes – Skin Code List
Redeem these secret codes and get some exclusive skins, like the Baseball Star outfit for Taiga
Valid Redemption Codes
These are all the valid codes
- 2022105761 – Code Reward: The Little Tigress Taiga Skin (New)
- 2356 – Code Reward: The Imposter’s Puppet skin
- 6641 – Code Reward: Igor’s Bear costume
- 3011 – Code Reward: Gamer Girl outfit for Kate
- 0312 – Code Reward: Baseball Star outfit for Taiga
We do not know if the creators of the game will release more codes or when they will. What we can assure you is that as soon as there is a new code available to redeem, we will add it to the list
If you find a new code before us, we will appreciate if you leave us a comment, so that we can add it to the list and share it with the rest of the players.
Expired Redeem Codes
There are currently no expired codes
Propnight Codes – How to Redeem a Skin Code?
These are the steps to redeem secret skins codes:
- Launch Propnight
- Open the main menu
- Type the secret code (but don’t use the Numpad)
- Enjoy your freebies
Propnight Codes – How to Play?
Propnight is a 4vs1 multiplayer physics-based prop hunt mixed with classic horror survival. In a small provincial town, teenagers continue to disappear mysteriously. But who or what is behind this?
Play as a survivor:
- Turn into any prop to hide from a killer
- Repair Propmachines to escape
Play as a Killer
- Take the role of a savage killer.
- Hunt other players to win
Join a thrilling party in Propnight, a multiplayer physics-based prop hunt mixed with classic horror survival.
Patch 1.1.1 is online
- Voice chat – fixed that the voices of people from the previous match could still be heard after leaving the match
- Castle – fixed Impostor’s camera teleporting to the Survivors’ spawn point upon turning into a small prop
- Survivors – fixed that Survivors could widen after being rescued from a Killer’s hands
- Survivors – fixed that the Survivor who was being carried by a Killer could fall through the map when Camera was used to stun the Killer
- Survivors – fixed Survivors’ movement and crawling animations breaking after being put down by a Killer
- Igor – fixed the possibility of Charge’s speed slowing down if activated during Chainsaw Terror’s cooldown
- Closable Doors – fixed that collisions from destroyed Closable Doors could remain
- Closable Doors – fixed Killers not being able to damage either the Closable Doors or a Survivor if the Survivor was standing close to them
- UI Gameplay – now hotkeys on the screen match those that are assigned in the settings
Other Codes lists: