Last Updated on 15 August, 2021
Rain on your Parade Achievements guide – A guide to unlock every available achievement in the game, with locations and tips
Rain on your Parade Achievements – Story Based
You will automatically unlock some achievements just playing:
- Minimum Effort > Woo, you started the game!
- Thunderliscious! > Unlock Thunder
- Chilly! > Unlock Snow
- Windy! > Unlock Tornado
- Winner Is You! > Beat the Game
Rain on your Parade Achievements – New Game+
If you want to unlock these achievements, it’s easier during your second playthrough (New Game+)
- Beach Party! > Load Up Level Beach & Tornado All Humans Into The Water
- Break The Game > In Level 50 Mess With Computer, Crashing The Game.
- Stylish Cloud > Wear The Sunglasses Achieved in Beach Inside Of Level Spoopy Forest Road
- Achievement Cat > Once You Have Thunder Ability, Go To The Top Left Of The HUB World & Thunder Down On The Giant Grey Rock Beneath The Level The Late Cretaceous
- Gotta Go Fast > In The CloudOut Level. Super Easy With Tornado Powerup. Just Tornado And Whip It At The Wall.
- Popcorn. Yum! > Farm Level > Stay With Your Water > Go Down To The Crops (South), Water Them And Shock Them With Your Thunder.
- Gravity Gun > Go To Your Homely Abode By Pressing Back Button On Controller, Play The Arcade Game and Die
- Time To Spare > On The Level DO NOT MOVE Don’t Move For 1 hour (real time)
- Master Thief > Use Your Tornado In The Museum Level To Pull All 14 Paintings Out
- Pool Party! > In Villa Del Dryspell Throw All Hoomans In The Pool with Tornado
- The Texan > Get The Chainsaw Cosmetic From The Level “It Came From The Sky” Put It On, And Then Enter Cloudy Hilltrop And Scare Hoomans With It.
Rain on your Parade Achievements – Boss Levels
You can unlock these achievements in New Game+, there is time limit and you can’t get hit to unlock them:
- Canyon Master > Get through the Dryspell Canyon
- Party Crasher > Crash Dryspell’s Resort
- Lava Cave Master > Beat the Mt. Dryspell
- Infiltrator Master >Infiltrate Dryspell’s Secret Base
Rain On All The Hoomans That Are Holding The “I <3 Cloud” Signs
Just Rain On All The Hoomans That Are Holding The “I <3 Cloud” Signs, there are in every level, and these are the locations:
- The Beach > Top Of The Level.
- The School > Top Right Of The Cafeteria
- The Farm > Go southwest > by the Crops Next To The Big Windmill
- Campground > Go north > left & down towards the sheep & fire tent > On The Wall Right Of The Fire
- Going to work > In The Open As You Rain On The Businessman
- Villa Del Dryspell > Bottom Left Next To The Pool
- Quiet Mountain Town > Go left > By The SCP Truck
- The Cloud News Channel > Below The Green Screen
- At The Grocer > Go to the bottom left
- Dust Devil Crossroad > Go To The Right And Follow The Train Tracks Upward > On the left, but SNOW on him
- Tinseltown > Before You Grab The Purple Orb. Move Up From Starting Point
- Parade > Go right > On Top Of A Bus Stop
You can find them all in the overworld
- South of Shepard level > Hit the rock with thunder
- Island Hooman > Go north from the previous and find him in the house of the yellow island
- Below Snow Theater > In The Overworld Right Below Where You Learn How To Use Snow
- North of tornado theater > Overworld Right Above The Level Where You Learn How To Use Tornado
Hi. I’m feeling stupid but I beat the game, well I did all the levels, how do start a new game plus? Am I missing something?