Last Updated on 15 July, 2022
Sharkbite Weapons Guide – All the Weapons, their cost, ammo, and their strengths so you know in which situations you are interested in using them
Sharkbite Weapons Guide – List & Prices
These are all the weapons, their cost (teeth) and their ammo
- Rifle: 0 Teeth, Ammo = 10
- Harpoon: 50 Teeth, Ammo = 1
- Rocket Launcher: 150 Teeth, Ammo = 2
- Shotgun: 350 Teeth, Ammo = 4
- Gift Launcher: 500 Teeth, Ammo = 7
- Pumpkin Launcher: 500 Teeth, Ammo = 7
- Web Launcher: 650 Teeth, Ammo = 10
- Commando: 800 Teeth, Ammo = 30
- AK-47: 1000 Teeth, Ammo = 30
- Squid Sniper: 1250 Teeth, Ammo = 5
- Candy Cane Sniper: 1250 Teeth, Ammo = 5
- Ray Gun: 1500 Teeth, Ammo = 20
- Shark Blaster: 2000 Teeth, Ammo = 30
- Minigun: 2500 Teeth, Ammo = 150
- Snowball Launcher: Off Sale
Sharkbite Weapons Guide – Weapon Info
- Good accuracy
- Does a decent job if aimed properly
- High damage
- High accuracy
- Very low price
- Moderate damage per clip
- Affordable price
- Quick reload time
The weapon is severely held back by its lack of accuracy & fire rate, which leaves it a mediocre weapon at best
- Good fire rate.
- Good for close range.
- Okay magazine size.
- High Damage/DPS
- Can beat the Great White, Ghost, and Rudolph sharks with 24 shots.
- You can use it to get away from the shark (if you’re lucky)
- Can make sea mines.
- Amazing hitbox.
- Good combination with the Golden Speedboat when being chased by Shark
- Fast Fire Rate
- Good Damage
- Good Clip Size
- Statistically better than the Commando, despite being cheaper.
- A less powerful alternative to the Ray Gun.
- Projectiles travel relatively fast, making it a good option for players who consider themselves bad at aiming
- High fire rate
- Viable at both close range and mid range
- Good DPS (Damage per second)
- Can unload all of the bullets at the shark in seconds giving it little time to dodge.
- Decent reload time.
- Highest DPS in the game if an auto clicker is used.
- Faster reload than Ray gun
- Very accurate
- High damage
- Infinite range so you can snipe anywhere
- Great damage per clip
- Has high DPS
- Long range
- High clip size
- Quick reload time.
- Can beat the mosasaurus in 12 magazines.
- Moderate damage.
- High ammo capacity(though it runs out of ammo pretty fast).
- Can shoot directly backwards like other guns.
- Extremely high fire rate.
- Is able to do insane damage if you can pump a full mag into the shark.
- Can overwhelm the shark with bullets.
- Highest damage per magazine.
- Highest DPS in the game(can remove over half of the sharks hp in seconds)
Candy Cane Sniper:
- Very accurate
- Cheaper than the squid sniper
- Exact same damage as the Squid Sniper
- The bombs have no collision, so you can actually fire from a closed space.
- High damage if used underwater because of the bombs being in one spot.
- Combine this with a Submarine and you can kill a shark in a short period of time.
- MASSIVE area splash.
- The best underwater-combat launcher.
- The amount of bombs in this launcher are so high that they can fling boats and players (even push a titanic a tiny bit), making it the ultimate trolling weapon. Such as flinging players out of a boat, flipping boats and you can even make some light boats fly for a short time.
- If the gun is eaten, you can still fire it normally
Leave a Reply