Last Updated on 31 October, 2023
T3 Arena Tier List – T3 Arena has multiple characters to choose from, and our leaderboards have everything you need to know if you want to know which hero is best for you.
- 1 T3 Arena Characters Tier List
- 1.1 T3 Arena Tier List – S-Tier heroes
- 1.2 T3 Arena Tier List – A-Tier heroes
- 1.3 B -Tier heroes
- 1.4 C-Tier heroes
T3 Arena Characters Tier List
On October 13, 2022, T3 Arena launches globally alongside Season 3, increasing the size of the roster to its current 23 heroes. The latest character to join the new season’s hero pool is Gatlyn.
Since you work hard to unlock every character in the game, it only makes sense to unlock the best characters first. In our ranking below, we’ve ranked all of these characters from S to C to help you choose a character easily.
|S||Chemist, Diggy, Gloria, Hua Ling, Iris, Labula, Victor|
|A||Cristina, Fort, Gatlyn, Judex, Mark, Ossas, Shell, Skadi|
|B||Hunter, Johnny Jet, Ruby, Sindri|
|C||Aleta, Jabali, Kazama, Yaa|
T3 Arena Tier List – S-Tier heroes
- Active Ability: Rapid-shot
- Passive Ability: Improved Compound
- Ultimate Ability: Potent Trigger
Chemist is one of those characters who can deal damage and heal teammates at the same time. She carries a biological grenade launcher that allows her to do the same.
While her active skill can fire multiple grenades at once, her ultimate can boost the combat effectiveness of one of her teammates for a short period of time.
- Active Ability: Illusory Touch
- Passive Ability: Particle Mending
- Ultimate Ability: Illusory Blast
In T3 Arena, Diggy is firepower. Her shotgun can do crazy damage in melee combat, and she has the ability to transform into a shark! While her active abilities turned her into a shark.
Her passive abilities helped her regain some of her lost health. Her ultimate ability has the same bonus as bonus damage while stunning her enemies.
- Active Ability: ZMR Assault Rifle
- Passive Ability: Dashing
- Ultimate Ability: Quicksand Bomb
Gloria is one such character who is effective in both melee and ranged combat. Your ZMR Assault Rifle magnifies 30 rounds like a shotgun when taking down enemies at close range.
Her passive ability gives her an athletic boost and is useful when chasing down enemies or fleeing tense moments.
- Active Ability: Snare Bomb
- Passive Ability: Infrared Scan
- Ultimate Ability: Blast Arrow
Introduced in Season 1, Hua Ling is the archery master in the game. When she combines her snaring bombs with exploding arrows, it’s nearly impossible for enemies to survive.
- Active Ability: Pie-Bot
- Passive Ability: Med Sampling
- Ultimate Ability: Healing Field
Iris’ abilities make her the ideal healer in the game. Her active and ultimate abilities use healing drones that can help restore lost health.
Her passive ability reduces the health of downed enemies. This is crucial for her teammates when the fight gets heated and the healer isn’t around.
- Active Ability: Bouncy Spores
- Passive Ability: Charging Barrier
- Ultimate Ability: Coral Blast
Labula is one such character in the game that can knock down enemies in almost the blink of an eye. His bouncy spores deal a lot of damage in both melee and ranged combat.
His ultimate uses an immobile clone, but doubles the damage of Labra’s target.
- Active Ability: Tackle Charge
- Passive Ability: Speed Loading
- Ultimate Ability: M.G.P
Victor slams the game with his powerful shotgun. He has a whopping 5500 HP and can prove to be a nightmare against opposing teams.
T3 Arena Tier List – A-Tier heroes
- Active Ability: Sticky Bomb
- Passive Ability: Incendiary Casing
- Ultimate Ability: Cluster Grenade
Christina carries a grenade launcher that fires projectiles, similar to Junkrat in Overwatch. These projectiles can inflict serious damage on hit, which means accuracy has to be very precise.
- Active Ability: Antimatter Barrier
- Passive Ability: Impact Shield
- Ultimate Ability: Gravity Swirl
Fort is the king of antimatter, as his primary weapon can fire four missiles that stick to surfaces. He can also act like a tank, as his active ability creates a deployable barrier that stops incoming fire.
- Active Ability: ÜberCharge
- Passive Ability: Force Field
- Ultimate Ability: Crippling Rounds
Gatlyn is very flexible when it comes to using weapons in the game. Her XM2140 revolving gun fires at a very high rate, while her active ability wraps her in a shield to minimize damage absorption.
- Active Ability: FS-105 Stunner
- Passive Ability: Dragonbreath Bomb
- Ultimate Ability: Tenacity
Judex is a fierce heroine in T3 Arena who wields a powerful lever-action rifle. This rifle is effective in mid to long range shootouts, and when paired with her FS-105 stun gun, enemies are blinded and have no chance against them.
- Active Ability: Seeker Rocket
- Passive Ability: Proximity Sensor
- Ultimate Ability: Battle-Hardened
After his military service, Mark has now taken on the responsibility of dealing with the instigators of the T3 Arena. His automatic rifle is effective in close and mid-range shootouts, and his passive ability restores his lost health after disengaging.
- Active Ability: Shadowfall
- Passive Ability: Whispers in the Night
- Ultimate Ability: Dark Surge
The only thing not to do with Ossas is to watch! The only sniper in the game, his rifle can hit most enemies in one hit when fully charged. There are only reason to put him in this tier instead of S is that he has a relatively steep learning curve compared to other characters.
- Active Ability: Shadow-Walk
- Passive Ability: Energy Resonance
- Ultimate Ability: Dimension Rift
Shell is more of a generalist in the game. Thanks to her passive ability, she can deal damage and restore her lost HP on every hit.
When activating her Shadowstep, she becomes invulnerable for a short time, similar to the “ghost form” of Reaper in Overwatch.
- Active Ability: Dub-STOP
- Passive Ability: Amped-Shot
- Ultimate Ability: Rock Blast
Skadi swings a large-caliber pistol capable of melting enemies from a distance. Her ability is mainly to deal with sound waves, which can be used as a surprise attack when the situation gets tense.
B -Tier heroes
- Active Ability: Flare Round
- Passive Ability: Charged Shot
- Ultimate Ability: Rotation Runner
Unlike the S-Tier and A-Tier characters, Hunter is quite situational. His primary weapon is a three-shot assault rifle, while his abilities provide speed boosts and increased damage.
- Active Ability: Veil of Chaos
- Passive Ability: Blending-in
- Ultimate Ability: Jet-Stim
Johnny Jet is especially useful in close combat, as his rapid-firing gun will only trigger critical hits on multiple successful hits. His active ability makes him invisible and restores HP, while his passive ability increases speed.
- Active Ability: Mystic Shields
- Passive Ability: Reflux Barrier
- Ultimate Ability: Seeker Bolt
The reason Ruby is at this layer is that it’s hard to master. She shoots three rays in a horizontal line, and her mobility reveals a three-stage barrier moving forward.
- Active Ability: Rage Ball: Deploy
- Passive Ability: Rage Ball: Assist
- Ultimate Ability: Rage Ball: Upgrade
Sindri’s plasma drill can fire three projectiles that fly and explode simultaneously. Her active ability deploys a rage ball that automatically starts shooting at enemies. It also helps restore health over time, while her passive ability grants a temporary shield when summoned.
- Active Ability: Holo-Dash
- Passive Ability: Duble-Jumper
- Ultimate Ability: Decoy-Bomb
Aleta is very similar to Tracer in Overwatch. Dual wielding pistols, she can sprint quickly, but at the cost of inaccuracy.
- Active Ability: Energy Barrier
- Passive Ability: Electro-Feedback
- Ultimate Ability: Arc Storm
Jabali is more of a tank in this game as he has a massive 7000 health and an active shield that blocks enemy attacks. However, this comes at the cost of slower movement speed.
- Active Ability: Flight Mode
- Passive Ability: Munition Pack
- Ultimate Ability: Cannonball Dive
Kazama’s rocket launcher can detonate enemies on impact, while also keeping them hovering in the air for a short period of time. When he hits an enemy, his passive ability helps his weapon recharge for one turn.
- Active Ability: Windshift
- Passive Ability: Stormward
- Ultimate Ability: Breezeblast
Yaa is fast and flowing like the wind as she shoots down enemies with her wind pistol. Her active ability helps her sprint forward and avoid intense gunfights, while her passive ability gives her a temporary shield for three seconds after sprinting.