Last Updated on 13 August, 2023
Ability Wars Trello Link & Wiki – Official link of Trello, the most complete wiki of the Ability Wars’s Roblox RPG game
Ability Wars Trello Link & Wiki – Official Trello
Trello Link & Wiki – Ability Wars: https://trello.com/b/1tAZnxRS/ability-wars-remake
Ability Wars Trello Link & Wiki – Fandom Wiki
At the beginning of this guide we have left you the direct link to the official trello of the game. It is the best wiki that exists, with a very visual format, based on cards, but with all the necessary information. Click on the one that interests you and you will confirm that there are no missing texts or explanations. In addition to being official, it is supervised by the team, who are also in charge of keeping the wiki updated
The trello or wiki contains the following sections: Roles, Info (a kind of FAQ), Locations, Bosses, Abilities, Badge Abilities, Secret Abilities, Special Abilities, Event Abilities, Admin Abilities, Gamepasses, Badges, Items, Removed Abilities and FOrmat . Check the section that interests you, but we recommend you spend some time in the info section, the second, there are many interesting things, such as How to get punches
We are amazed at how quickly this Trello Wiki has been created and how complete it is, we hope it helps you as much as it did us, and thanks to the Ability Wars team for the effort
At the moment there is no fandom (another wiki format with much more text), but if they incorporate it in the future, we will indicate it at the beginning of this guide, providing you with the direct link
The information is extensive, up-to-date and has the quality seal of being official information, built by collaborators, but reviewed directly by the Ability Wars team.
In case it can help you, here are some guides based on information from Trello, although grouped in a list format, to make it easier for you to access the information:
Trello FAQ – How to get punches and more
How to get Punches
- Punches are obtainabled by simply punch another player, although there are abilities that can boost the punches you get by 2x for example Bounty hunter
- Killing or pushing people out of the map will give you 5 punches
- Defeating bosses. By landing the final hit will give you a random amount of punches.
- Joining tournaments are also a way to get punches and if you win, you will be granted 40-150 punches depending on how many people partecipated it.
- There are also gamepasses that severely boost the amount of punches you get, for example the 2x or 3x gamepass (both stackable)