Cult of the Lamb Recipes – Full List

Cult of the Lamb Recipes

Last Updated on 2 April, 2024

Cult of the Lamb Recipes – Full List – All the Ingredients, All the Effects, and how to unlock new recipes and find more ingredients

More Cult of the Lamb guides: Best Mods, Achievements

Cult of the Lamb Recipes – All the Ingredients

These are the ingredients that each recipe requires

  • Grassy Gruel: x5 Grass
  • Basic Berry Bowl: x6 Berries
  • Paltry Pumpkin Soup: x4 Pumpkins
  • Meager Mixed Meal: x4 Berries + x2 Minnows + x2 Morsels
  • Stringy Meat Gruel: x3 Morsels
  • Pungent Fish Stew: x3 Minnows
  • Bowl of Poop: x3 Fertilizers
  • Minced Follower Meat: x3 Follower Meat + x5 Bones
  • Deadly Dish: Follower Meat + Fertilizer + Grass
  • Cheery Cauliflower Chowder: x4 Cauliflowers
  • Tasty Fish Meal: x3 Salmon
  • Hearty Meat Broth: x2 Meat
  • Modest Mixed Meal: x4 Pumpkins + x2 Salmon + x2 Meat
  • Mighty Meat Feast: x4 Meat + Crab + Lobster
  • Magnificent Mixed Meal: x4 Beetroots + x2 Tunas + x2 Meat
  • Splendid Vegetable Feast: x6 Beetroots + x2 Pumpkins + x2 Cauliflower
  • Delicious Fish Feast: Squid + Octopus + Blowfish + Swordfish

Cult of the Lamb Recipes – All the Effects

These are the effects that each recipe will produce

  • Grassy Gruel: 25% chance illness
  • Basic Berry Bowl: 15% chance Follower poop
  • Paltry Pumpkin Soup: 5% chance diarrhea and illness
  • Meager Mixed Meal: 10% chance Follower loyalty increase
  • Stringy Meat Gruel: 10% chance exhaustion.
  • Pungent Fish Stew: 10% chance illness
  • Bowl of Poop: 50% chance diarrhea and illness and -20 Faith
  • Minced Follower Meat: 75% chance illness, 25% chance increase Follower loyalty, 40% chance stop Followers from dissenting, and – 20 Faith.
  • Deadly Dish: 75% chance follower die & 100% chance drop valuable resources
  • Cheery Cauliflower Chowder: 25% chance drop valuable resources & 5% chance illness
  • Tasty Fish Meal: 25% chance drop valuable resources & 15% chance Follower vomit
  • Hearty Meat Broth: 25% chance drop valuable resources & 15% chance Follower poop
  • Modest Mixed Meal: 20% chance increase Follower loyalty
  • Mighty Meat Feast: 75% chance drop valuable resources
  • Magnificent Mixed Meal: 100% chance increase Follower loyalty
  • Splendid Vegetable Feast: 59% chance increase Follower loyalty & +5 to Faith
  • Delicious Fish Feast: 25% chance drop valuable resources & 30% Follower to recover from an illness

How to Unlock new recipes?

All you have to do to unlock a recipe is get the ingredients it requires, so check out our first section (Ingredients) to find out what you’re missing.

About Miguel Sancho 6677 Articles
Helping gamers with walkthroughs, guides, cheats & console commands and codes lists since 2005

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.