Last Updated on 29 November, 2022
DBD Best Killer Perks Tier List – All the Perks ranked from Tier S (The best) to Tier D (the worst), info about killers and effects
DBD Best Killer Perks Tier List – Tier S
Tier S > The Best DBD Killers of the Tier List:
- Nowhere to Hide – Knight – Performing the Damage Generator Action on a Generator triggers Nowhere to Hide:
- The Auras of all Survivors within 24 metres of your position are revealed to you for 3/4/5 seconds.
DBD Best Killer Perks Tier List – Tier A
Tier A > Above the average DBD Killers of the Tier List:
- Corrupt Intervention – Plague – Lvl 30: At the start of the Trial, the 3 Generators located farthest from you are blocked by The Entity for 80/100/120 seconds
- Overcharge – Doctor – Lvl 40: Damaging a Generator overcharges it, next survivor difficult Skill Check
- Eruption – Nemesis – Lvl 40: When you put a Survivor into the Dying State, every affected Generator explodes and starts regressing, removing the highlighted Aura (6 % Progression penalty)
- Deadlock – Cenobite – Lvl 30: Whenever a Generator is completed, The Entity blocks the Generator with the most progression for 20/25/30 seconds
- Scourge Hook – : Pain Resonance – Artist – Lvl 35: The Auras of Scourge Hooks are revealed to you in white, The Generator with the most Progression explodes, instantly losing 9/12/15 % of its Progression and starting to regress
- Scourge Hook: Floods of Rage – Onyro – The Auras of Scourge Hooks are revealed to you in white. The Auras of all other Survivors are revealed for 5/6/7 seconds.
- Jolt – General Perk: When you put a Survivor into the Dying State with your Basic Attack, all Generators within 32 metres of you instantly explode and start regressing
- Lethal Pursuer – Nemesis – Lvl 30: At the start of the Trial, the Auras of all Survivors are revealed to you for 7/8/9 seconds
- Hex – : Ruin – Hag – Lvl 35: All Generators automatically regress at 100/150/200 % of the normal Regression speed whenever they are not being repaired
- Hex – : Pentimento – Artist – Lvl 40: You see the Auras of cleansed Totems
- Discordance – Legion – Lvl 30: Any Generator within a range of 64/96/128 metres that is being repaired by 2 or more Survivors is marked by a yellow Aura
- Starstruck – Trickster – Lvl 30: When carrying a Survivor, Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect while in your Terror Radius, The Status Effect lingers for 26/28/30 seconds after leaving your Terror Radius
- Call of Brine – After damaging a Generator, Call of Brine activates for 60 seconds. Generator regresses at – 150/175/200 % – Aura is revealed.
- Tinkerer – Hillbilly- Lvl 40: Whenever a Generator is repaired to 70 %, Triggers a Loud Noise Notification for that Generator, Grants the Undetectable Status Effect for the next 12/14/16 second
- Barbecue & Chilli – Cannibal – Lvl 35: After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors’ Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hoo
- Dead Man’s Switch – Deathslinger – Lvl 35: While activated, any Survivor that stops repairing a Generator before it is fully repaired causes The Entity to block the Generator until Dead Man’s Switch’s effect ends
- No Way Out – Trickster – Lvl 40 : When a Survivor interacts with an Exit Gate Switch, you receive a Loud Noise Notification and The Entity blocks both Exit Gate Switches for 12 seconds and an additional 6/9/12 seconds per Token in your possession, up to a combined maximum of 36/48/60 seconds
- Save the Best for Last – Shape – Lvl 30: Each time you hit your Obsession with a Basic Attack, Save the Best for Last loses 4/3/2 Tokens
- Hex – : Plaything – Cenobite – Lvl 35 : If there is at least one Dull Totem remaining in the Trial Grounds, Hex: Plaything activates on a random Totem each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time
- Sloppy Butcher – General Perk: Wounds inflicted by Basic Attacks cause Survivors to suffer from the Haemorrhage and Mangled, Haemorrhage increases the Survivor’s Bleeding frequency by 50/75/100 %
Also check DBD Best Killer Perks Tier List > Tier B, next section
DBD Best Killer Perks Tier List – Tier B
Tier B > Average DBD Killers of the Tier List:
- Infectious Fright – Plague – Lvl 35: Whenever a Survivor is put into the Dying State by any means, all other Survivors within your Terror Radius will scream and reveal their current location to you for 4/5/6 seconds
- Thrilling Tremors – Ghost Face- Lvl 35: The Auras of blocked Generators are highlighted to you in white
- Hubris – Knight – Hubris has a cool-down of 20 seconds. Whenever you are stunned by a Survivor, that Survivor suffers from the Exposed Status Effect for 10/15/20 seconds.
- Hex – : No One Escapes Death – General Perk: Once the Exit Gates are powered and there is at least one Dull Totem, Increases your Movement speed by 2/3/4 % and Survivors suffer from a permanent Exposed Status Effect
- Hex – : Undying – Blight – Lvl 40: The Auras of Survivors within 2/3/4 metres of any Dull Totem are revealed to you
- Bamboozle – Clown – Lvl 30: Performing a Vault action is 5/10/15 % faster and calls upon The Entity to block that Vault location for Survivors for 8/12/16
- Pop Goes the Weasel – Clown – Lvl 40: After hooking a Survivor, Pop Goes the Weasel activates for the next 35/40/45 seconds
- Oppression – Twins – Lvl 35: Trigger a difficult Skill Check if a selected Generator is being repaired
- Franklin’s Demise – Cannibal – Lvl 40: Your vicious Basic Attacks make Survivors drop their regular Items or Limited Items on impact
- Darkness Revealed – Dredge – When you search a Locker, the Auras of all Survivors within 8 metres of any Locker are revealed to you for 3/4/5 seconds.
- Awakened Awareness – Mastermind – Your genes have been altered to heighten your senses in intense situations. While carrying a Survivor, the Auras of all other Survivors are revealed to you when they are within 16/18/20 metres of your location.
- Hex – : Devour Hope – hag – Lvl 40: Each time a Survivor is rescued from a Hook when you are at least 24 metres away, Hex: Devour Hope recieves 1 Token
- Monitor & Abuse – Doctor – Lvl 35: Whenever you are outside of a Chase, your Terror Radius is reduced by 16 metres while your Field of View is increased by 3/5/10
- Hex – : Retribution – Deathslinger – Lvl 40: Survivors cleansing or blessing any Totem suffer from the Oblivious Status Effect for 35/40/45 seconds, After cleansing or blessing a Hex Totem, the Auras of all Survivors are revealed to you for 15 second
- Blood Warden – Nightmare – Lvl 40: The Auras of Survivors standing within the Exit-Gate area are revealed to you
- Enduring – Hillbilly – Lvl 30: Reduces Pallet Stun duration by 40/45/50 %
- A Nurse’s Calling – Nurse – Lvl 40: The Auras of Survivors, who are healing or being healed, are revealed to you when they are within a range of 20/24/28 metres
- Merciless Storm – trauma is felt by everyone. Generator repaired to 90 %. If they miss one or stop repairing, the Generator becomes blocked for 16/18/20 seconds.
- Dragon’s Grip – Blight – Lvl 30 : After kicking a Generator, for the next 30 seconds, the first Survivor interacting with it will scream, revealing their location for 4 seconds, and suffers from the Exposed Status Effect for 60 seconds
- Trail of Torment – Executioner- Lvl 35: The Aura of that Generator is revealed to all Survivors in yellow
- I’m All Ears – Ghost Face – Lvl 30: Any Survivor performing a rushed action within 48 metres of your location has their Aura revealed to you for 6 seconds.
- Make Your Choice – Pig – Lvl 40: The Rescuer suffers from the Exposed Status Effect for the next 40/50/60 seconds
- Lightborn – Hillbilly – Lvl 35: The Auras of Survivors attempting to blind you with a Flashlight are revealed to you for 6/8/10 seconds
- Fearmonger – General Perk: Whenever a Survivor is repairing a Generator, they suffer from the Blindness and Exhausted Status Effects
- Brutal Strength – Trapper – Lvl 35: Increases the Action speed of breaking Pallets and Breakable Walls, and damaging Generators by 10/15/20 %
- Iron Grasp – General Perk: While carrying a Survivor Decreases Wiggle effects, which cause you to strafe sideways, by 75 % and Increases Wiggle duration by 4/8/12 %
- Hex – : Haunted Ground – Spirit – Lvl 35: When either Hex Totem is cleansed or blessed, all Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for 40/50/60 seconds, second Hex Totem will immediately turn into a Dull Totem
- Hex – : Blood Favour – Blight – Lvl 35: Whenever a Survivor loses a Health State by any means and thus enters the Injured State, Hex: Blood Favour calls upon The Entity to block all Pallets within 24/28/32 metres of that Survivor’s location from being pulled down for the next 15 seconds
- Scourge Hook – : Gift of Pain – Cenobite – Lvl 40: The Auras of Scourge Hooks are revealed to you in white, The Survivor suffers from the Haemorrhage and Mangled Status Effects until healed
- Forced Penance – Executioner – Lvl 30: Survivors who take a Protection Hit suffer from the Broken Status Effect for the next 60/70/80 seconds
- Surveillance – Pig – Lvl 35: The Auras of regressing Generators are highlighted in white
- Agitation – Nurse – Lvl 40: While carrying a Survivor Increases your Carrying Movement speed by 6/12/18 % and Terror Radius by 12 metres
- Dissolution – Dredge – While Dissolution is active, if a Survivor fast vaults over a Pallet while they are inside your Terror Radius, The Entity will break the Pallet at the end of the vault, deactivating Dissolution.
- Superior Anatomy – Mastermind – When a Survivor performs a rushed vault within 8 metres of you, Superior Anatomy activates: Increases your Vaulting speed by 30/35/40 % the next time you vault a Window.
- Spirit Fury – Spirit – Lvl 30 : After breaking 4/3/2 Pallets, the next time you are stunned by a Pallet, The Entity will instantly break it
- Gearhead – Deathslinger – Lvl 30: While Gearhead is active, each time a Survivor succeeds a Great Skill Check while repairing, their Aura is revealed to you for 6/8/10 seconds
- Grim Embrace – Artist – Lvl 30: Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, Grim Embrace gains a Token, Upon reaching 4 Tokens > blocks all Generators for 30/35/40 seconds, Aura of the Obsession is revealed to you for 5 seconds
- Play with Your Food – Shape – Lvl 35: Each Token applies a stack-able 3/4/5 % Haste Status Effect, up to a maximum of 9/12/15 %
- Bitter Murmur – General Perk : Each time a Generatoris completed, the Auras of all Survivors within 16 metres of that Generator are revealed to you for 5 second, Once the last Generator is completed, the Auras of all Survivors are revealed to you for 5/7/10 seconds
- Rancor – Spirit – Lvl 40: Each time a Generator is completed Your Aura is revealed to the Obsession for 5/4/3 seconds and All Survivors’ locations are revealed to you for 3 seconds
- Deathbound – Executioner – Lvl 40: When a Survivor heals another Survivor for the equivalent of 1 Health State at least 32 metres away from you, that Survivor will scream, revealing their location and activating Deathbound
- Spies from the Shadows – General Perk: Crows startled by Survivors within 20, 28, 36 metres alert you with a Loud Noise Notification
- Terminus – Mastermind – All injured, dying, or hooked Survivors suffer from the Broken Status Effect until the Exit Gates are opened. This effect lingers for an additional 20/25/30 seconds after the Exit Gates are open.
Also check DBD Best Killer Perks Tier List > Tier C, next section
DBD Best Killer Perks Tier List – Tier C
Tier C > Below the average DBD Killers of the Tier List:
- Dark Devotion – Plague – Lvl 40: Hitting the Obsession with a Basic Attack causes them to emit a Terror Radius of 32 metres for the next 20/25/30 seconds
- Shattered Hope – All – Instead of snuffing Boon Totems you destroy them. Destroying a Boon Totem this way reveals the Auras of all Survivors that were within its range at that moment for 6/7/8 seconds.
- Iron Maiden – Legion – Lvl 40: You open Lockers 30/40/50 % faster
- Coup de Grâce – Twins – Lvl 40: Consume 1 Token to increase the distance of your next Lunge Attack by 70/75/80 %
- Hex – : The Third Seal – Hag – Lvl 35: The last 2/3/4 Survivors hit with either your Basic Attack or Special Attack suffer from the Blindness Status Effect
- Hex – : Crowd Control – Trickster – Lvl 35: Survivors who perform a rushed vault through a Window prompt The Entity to block it for the next 14/17/20 seconds
- Claustrophobia – General Perk: Whenever a Generator is completed, all Windows and Vault locations within 32 metres of it become blocked for all Survivors for the next 20/25/30 seconds
- Whispers – General Perk : You hear the sporadic whispers of the Entity¡ whenever at least one Survivor is within 48/40/32 metres of your location
- Coulrophobia – Clown – Lvl 35: The Healing speed of Survivors within your Terror Radius is reduced by 30/40/50 %
- Hex – : Huntress Lullaby – Huntress – Lvl 40: Survivors recieve a 2/4/6 % Regression penalty on Failed Skill Checks for Repair and Healing actions
- Hysteria – Nemesis – Lvl 35 : Whenever you put a healthy Survivor into the Injured State, all injured Survivors suffer from the Oblivious Status Effect for 20/25/30 seconds
- Thanatophobia – Nurse – Lvl 35: Each injured, dying, or hooked Survivor incurs a stack-able 4/4.5/5 % penalty to all Survivors’ Repairing, Sabotaging, and Cleansing Action speeds, up to a maximum of 16/18/20 %
- Blood Echo – Oni – Lvl 35: When hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors suffer from the Haemorrhage and Exhausted Status Effects for 45 seconds
- Shadowborn – Wraith – Lvl 40: Increases your Field of View by 9/12/15
- Hex: – Face The Darkness – Knight – All other Survivors will scream every 35/30/25 seconds if they are outside of the Killer’s Terror Radius, revealing their Auras for 2 seconds each time. Hex: Face the Darkness deactives when the Cursed Survivor either enters the Dying State or becomes Healthy, extinguishing its Totem.
- Hex – : Thrill of the Hunt – General Perk: Survivors suffer from a stack-able 8/9/10 % Action Speed penalty per Token to Cleansing and Blessing, up to a maximum of 40/45/50 %, Grants a stack-able 10 % bonus Bloodpoints for actions in the Hunter Category per Token, up to a maximum of 50 %
- Stridor – Nurse – Lvl 30: Increases the volume of Survivors’ Grunts of Pain by 25/50/50 %, Increases the volume of Survivors’ regular breathing by 0/0/25 %
- Dying Light – Shape – Lvl 40: For as long as the Obsession is alive, all other Survivors suffer from a stack-able 2/2.5/3 % penalty to Repairing, Healing, and Sabotaging speeds per Token, up to a maximum of 22/27.5/33 % or 11 Tokens
- Unrelenting – General Perk : Reduces the Cool-down of missed Basic Attacks by 20/25/30 %
- Fire Up – Nightmare – Lvl 30: Gain a stack-able 3/3.5/4 % Action Speed bonus to picking-up and dropping Survivors, breaking Pallets and Breakable Walls, damaging Generators, and vaulting Windows, up to a maximum of 15/17.5/20 %
- Remember Me – Nightmare – Lvl 35: Increases the Opening time of both Exit Gates by 4 seconds per Token, up to a maximum of 8/12/16 additional seconds
- Mad Grit – Legion – Lvl 35: Successfully hitting a Survivor will pause the carried Survivor’s Wiggling Progression for 2/3/4 seconds
- Nemesis – Oni – Lvl 40: Any Survivor who blinds or stuns you becomes the Obsession, Anytime your Obsession switches to another Survivor by any means, that Survivor then suffers from the Oblivious Status Effect for 40/50/60 seconds and their Aura is revealed to you for 4 seconds
- Distressing – General Perk: Increases your Terror Radius by 22/24/26 %, Grants 100 % bonus Bloodpoints for all actions in the DeviousnessCategory
- Unnerving Presence – Executioner- Lvl 35: Survivors repairing or healing within your Terror Radius Increases the Trigger odds of Skill Check by 10 % and Decreases the Success zone of Skill Checks by 40/50/60 %
- Monstrous Shrine – General Perk: The Basement Hooks possess the following benefits > Accelerates Sacrifice Progression by 3/6/9 %, Increases Self-Unhook difficulty by 5/10/15 %, Increases Self-Unhook penalty by 3/6/9 %
- Hoarder – Twins – Lvl 30: Hoarder triggers a Loud Noise Notification for 4 seconds, whenever a Survivor performs any of the following actions within 32/48/64 metres of your location
Also check DBD Best Killer Perks Tier List > Tier D, next section
Dead by Daylight Worst Perks – Tier D
Tier D > The Worst DBD Killers of the Tier List:
- Bloodhound – Wraith – Lvl 35: Pools of Blood are shown in bright red and can be tracked for 2/3/4 seconds longer than normal
- Zanshin Tactics – Oni- Lvl 30: The Auras of Breakable Walls, Pallets, and Windows are revealed to you within 24/28/32 metres
- Septic Touch – Dredge – Whenever a Survivor performs a Healing action while they are inside your Terror Radius, that Survivor suffers from the Blindness and the Exhausted Status Effects. These effects linger for 6/8/10 seconds after the Healing action is interrupted by any means.
- Deerstalker – General Perk: The Auras of all Survivors in the Dying State within 20/28/36 metres of your location are revealed to you
- Knock Out – Cannibal – Lvl 30: Their Aura is not revealed to any Survivor farther away from them than 32/24/16 metres
- Furtive Chase – Ghost Face – Lvl 40: Each time you hook your Obsession, you gain 1 Token, up to a maximum of 2/3/4 Tokens
- Insidious – General Perk: Grants the Undetectable Status Effect after standing still for 4/3/2 seconds and until you are moving again
- Overwhelming Presence – Doctor – Lvl 30: When using an Item, its Depletion rate is increased by 80/90/100 %
- Hangman’s Trick – Pig – Lvl 30: Gain a Loud Noise Notification whenever a Survivor begins sabotaging a Hook, hile carrying a Survivor, see the Aura of any Survivor within 2/4/6 metres of any Hook
- Predator – Wraith – Lvl 30: The Scratch Marks leftby Survivors spawn slightly / moderately / considerably closer together
- Beast of Prey – Huntress – Lvl 30: Grants the Undetectable Status Effect for as long as Bloodlust is active
- Territorial Imperative – Huntress – Lvl 35: The Aura of a Survivor entering the Basement when you are at least 32 metres away is revealed to you for 3 seconds. Territorial Imperative has a cool-down of 30/25/20 seconds
About Dead by Daylight
Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and killed.
Other DBD Guides: