Last Updated on 30 September, 2023
Echocalypse Reroll Guide – Want to get the best start in Echocalypse? Then look no further. The new Strategy Gacha has just been released, which means its entire fan base is just getting started. Starting over in a new game can be difficult, but that’s why we created this Echocalypse Reroll article.
Picking up an ideal character is a great way to get ahead of everyone else, and can help you get caught up in the game. What’s more, you can even end up with a character that takes you to the endgame.
What Is Rerolling?
Rerolling is a common route used by many gacha players. At the start of most gacha games, in this case – Echocalypse – you unlock the character by drawing.
This free character is not limited to a specific rank, which means you can start your game with an S rank character. Not only is this great value, but it’s also a great way to speed up the early stages of your campaign.
Echocalypse Reroll Guide – Steps To Follow Before A Reroll
While rerolling happens early in the game, there are a few things you need to do before you can complete the practice.
- Choose the gender of the character.
- Name your character.
- Complete levels 1-24.
- Farm your character to LV. 20.
- Return home.
- Choose “Personal Information” in the upper left corner.
- Select “Basic Data”.
- Select “Account Binding”
- Link your account to your Google, Facebook or Twitter account.
Unfortunately, this will take about an hour due to step 4. But once you’ve done that, you can roll the dice again!
Performing An Echocalypse Reroll
- On the right of the screen, select “Draw”.
- Select “x10 Draw” as many times as you can.
- If you don’t have a satisfactory character, restart the game.
- In the main menu, select “account” in the bottom right.
- Select “sign in as a guest”.
- Play through level 1-24 again and draw.
- Repeat as many times as possible until you have a desired character.
Echocalypse is a new strategy sci-fi gashapon released by Youzu for Android and iOS. You’ll play through a single-player campaign and fight to restore order in a post-apocalyptic world. Along the way, you’ll recruit Kemono Girls to help you with your quests and complete various side quests.
Other Echocalypse Guides: