Last Updated on 7 December, 2022
Hello Neighbor 2 Museum Heart Key – You will need this key if you want to unlock the bedroom on the second floor.
Hello Neighbor 2 Museum Heart Key – Steps
We explain step by step how to get the heart key of the museum, with which you will unlock the bedroom on the second floor
- Unlock the corridor behind the model houses map: You have to find the three model houses (red, yellow & Blue), open the Safe and with the blue key inside open the door that is just behind it, if you need help with this part check out our guide to the locations of the Model houses
- Reach the raven painting and interact with the light behind it
- Go back a few steps, and on the wall opposite the windows, covered by some cobwebs, is the missing piece, you only need a pair of scissors for the cobwebs and you will be able to get it
- Place the missing piece next to the raven painting and move both lamps
- Scissor your way through the cobwebs and find the Heart key in the new room, on a shelf.
- Now, with the heart key you just got you can unlock the bedroom on the second floor.
You have already completed one more puzzle in the museum, check the links that we have provided you with other guides in case you need help with the rest of the puzzles
In case you have any questions, we leave you this video guide from The Gaming World. It is a bit long as it is a complete walkthrough of the museum. Until minute two are the model houses, what you need to open the hallway. Between minutes 2 and 3 are the following steps that will take you to the heart key