Last Updated on 27 December, 2022
How to Evolve Gatti Amari in Vampire Survivors – Evolution Steps, Tips that will help you, and our opinion of the Gatti Amari and the Vicious Hunger
How to Evolve Gatti Amari in Vampire Survivors – Steps
Evolving Gatti Amari is quite simple, there are 4 steps in total:
- Unlock Gatti Amari: starting weapon of Giovanna Grana. by surviving 15 minutes with Giovanna
- To unlock Giovanna Grana: by finding and opening her Coffin in the Inlaid Library
- Get the Gatti Amari weapon to Level 8
- Get Stone Mask accessory Power Up (passive item): by finding it within the Inlaid Library for the first time
- Collect a rare enemy’s chest that spawns once the counter gets to 10:00 (survive for at least 10 minutes)
Gatti Amari Evolution Recipe > Gatti Amari + Stone Mask = Vicious Hunger
Tips to achieve evolution
- As the scuffle Area-of-Effect already has a big radius, it makes Candelabrador one of the most effective ways to increase its effectiveness.
- Duration is also extremely effective, as it make the cats and the scuffle Area-of-Effect last longer. Combined with reduced Cooldown and Amount increasing the number of cats on screen, it greatly increases the chance of them starting a fight.
- The cats need to consume at least 25 Floor Chicken to guarantee no negative effects will ever happen with no additional Luck from other sources.
How to Evolve Gatti Amari in Vampire Survivors – Levels
Boosts by levels of the Gatti Amari:
- 1st Level: Summons capricious projectiles. Might interact with pickups
- 2nd Level: + 20% Base Speed
- 3rd Level: Effect lasts + 1.5 seconds
- 4th Level: + 20% Base Speed
- 5th Level: +1 Projectile
- 6th Level: Effect lasts + 1.5 seconds
- 7th Level: + 20% Base Speed
- 8th Level: +1 Projectile
At max Level Gatti Amari will have +60% Base Speed, + 3 seconds (duration) and + 2 projectiles
Boosts by levels of the Stone Mask:
- 1st Level: +10% coins earning
- 2nd Level: +10% coins earning
- 3rd Level: +10% coins earning
- 4th Level: +10% coins earning
- 5th Level: +10% coins earning
At max Level Stone Mask will provide +50% coins earning
How to Evolve Gatti Amari in Vampire Survivors – Vicious Hunger
- As Vicious Hunger can turn Experience Gems into Gold Coins, do not evolve Gatti Amari until you are satisfied with the power of your current loadout.
- Most Pickups no longer has any effect on Vicious Hunger. Unless you want to bet on the slim chance of turning them into Gold Coins, use them before they are wasted.