Last Updated on 3 September, 2022
How to Get All Badges Stray – All Badge Locations. You need all badges to be able to progress in Stray, check all locations.
How to Get All Badges Stray
Below we attach a video where you can see all the locations of the badges and a brief description of each badge.
We advise you to read the small guide to get each badge and know the location and then watch the video so you don’t miss any steps on how to do it.
- 0:00 – Music Badge: You will need to find 8 music scores in the slums, when you have them you must deliver them to Morusque. The musician will play a song for each score and when he plays the last one he will give you the musical badge.
- 5:06 – Outsiders Badge: This badge is part of the game’s story, so you must make it. Elliot fixes the broken tracker and Seamus will give you the badge.
- 6:26 – Plant Badge: The plant badge requires that you have collected all three plants, the plant medal can be obtained in any village, you will have to complete Malo´s request to find all three colors; When you have gathered the three plants, give them to Malo and he will give you the badge.
- 8:46 – Cat Badge: In Midtown, in the merchant’s safe (the code to open it is 2511), inside the safe you can find the cat badge.
- 9:23 – Police Badge: In the police station (upper floor), you will have to access the alley (left side), start going up and before reaching the end you will see a window, go through there and pick up the police badge, the badge will be inside.
- 10:04 – Neco Badge: In Neco’s factory, enter the room with the moving containers, you will find barrels floating in the water; jump on the first barrel and look & turn to the right (go to where there are barrels and garbage), take the keys dropped by the worker and return them to get Neco’s badge.
How to Get All Badges Stray – About the Game
As we progress through the game, we can discover new areas and places, the idea of the game is that we enter a world that has never been explored.
The Stray game has open world elements, with a focus on atmosphere, exploration, and art.
We will put ourselves in the shoes of a stray cat who finds himself in a world populated by robots and ventures to return to his family.
As a curious cat, which is what we will be in the game, we have to progress, discovering and guessing different riddles to advance in the Stray game, as a curious fact, we will be accompanied by our robot friend called B12, which will help us to talk with the rest of the robots and some additional data, which we can save.
In the following video you can see a review of Stray, where you will know all the important points to take into account, in case you want to buy the game.
Thanks to YouTuber: IGN
How to Get All Badges Stray by Annapurna Interactive
The Cat Hero, Stray by Annapurna Interactive
When you start on Stray, you meet the cat hero. They have no names, they are wounded and alone. But this is not an alley cat. In a strange city populated only by robots, his only goal is to find a way to his home.
Brought to life by a team of cat lovers at BlueTwelve Studio, the cat possesses all the loving traits you’d expect from a fearless feline lead.