Last Updated on 14 July, 2023
How to Meow in Stray – Everything you need to know about meow in Stray, enter and stay tuned.
How to Meow in Stray
Next we explain how to be able to meow, depending on the platform you have:
- Press “Circle” for Meow in Stray.
- If you use another PlayStation controller than the official one: press the B button
- Press the left Alt key on the keyboard to meow at Stray.
Meowing several times, is it good?
- When you have meowed 100 times, you will get “A Little Chatty” trophy, it may be your first reward in Stray game.
- If you continue to meow many more times, you can get a better trophy: “Platinum Chatty“
- You can use your meow to guide you early in the game if you feel lost.
- If you meow, you quickly get the attention of Zurks and Sentinels (it will help distract them during some stealth sequences).
How to Meow in Stray – About Meow
If you are an animal lover, specifically cats; the video game Stray will be the game with which you will enjoy like no other.
Also in this article we tell you what is the reason why you should make the cat meow in the game, it is even possible that the cat’s meow can be relaxing, keep reading to find out everything.
We have always thought that when a cat meows it is to communicate with those of its species because “they speak the same language”. The truth is that in the case of cats meowing, they only do this when they interact with their owners or with other humans.
The meow is not part of cats naturally, but there are other sounds that they use to communicate with each other, instead, it is with humans that they have developed this type of noise to be able to transmit to us how they feel at that moment or what we understand that they are asking us for something.
What exactly do cats want with their meows?
- A cat addresses us and not other cats because they want us to listen to them and get things.
- They try to capture our attention and, once captured, get food, play, caresses, or that we open the door for them, and they are so smart that they quickly learn special meows for each thing, indicates a Royal Canin veterinary doctor.
How to Meow in Stray by Annapurna Interactive
The Cat Hero, Stray by Annapurna Interactive
When you start on Stray, you meet the cat hero. They have no names, they are wounded and alone. But this is not an alley cat. In a strange city populated only by robots, his only goal is to find a way to his home.
Brought to life by a team of cat lovers at BlueTwelve Studio, the cat possesses all the loving traits you’d expect from a fearless feline lead.