Last Updated on 2 March, 2023
How to Get Early Access to Diablo 4 Beta. Learn how to participate in Diablo 4’s early access beta on March 17-20 by following these steps. Get exclusive rewards and unlockable cosmetics. Pre-order now!
How to Participate in Diablo 4’s Early Access Beta Weekend
Diablo 4 is one of the most anticipated games of the year, and players are eagerly awaiting its official release on June 2. However, lucky gamers will have the chance to play the beta version of the game before it hits the market. The early access weekend is happening on March 17, and here’s how you can participate.
Participating in the Diablo 4 beta is an excellent way for players to get a head start on the game, and unlocking the titles and cosmetics is a great bonus. Whether you pre-order or participate in the open beta, be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to immerse yourself in the dark and dangerous world of Diablo.
Getting Access to Diablo 4’s Early Access Beta
- diablo.com/beta. – Link
There will be two beta sessions in March, and players who pre-order Diablo 4 will be able to participate in the early access beta from March 17 through 20. This applies to players on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC. To get your hands on the early access code, follow these steps provided by Blizzard:
- Log in or create a Battle.net account at diablo.com/beta. – Link
- Enter your code and, if appropriate, your gaming platform and region from the drop-down menus.
- Before hitting the Redeem button, double-check your choices.
- A success page will certify that your code was valid and that it was claimed by the account.
- For PC players, your account will be marked for immediate access.
- Closer to the launch of Early Access, a platform-specific code to download the Beta will be emailed to the address linked with your Battle.net account.
For those who don’t pre-order Diablo 4, don’t worry – there’s still an opportunity to participate in the open beta the following weekend from March 24 through 27. The ability to pre-load the beta will be available as the date approaches. It’s important to note that none of the progress made during the beta will be carried over to the official release. However, there is a bonus for playing in the betas beyond just getting a sneak peek.
Unlocking Rewards in the Diablo 4 Beta
While characters won’t carry over to the official release, players can still unlock some of the beta’s cosmetics. These include titles and a cosmetic item, and they can be unlocked by completing specific tasks during the beta. Here’s a look at what you can earn and how to earn them:
- First Casualty Title: obtained by bringing one character to Kyovashad.
- Earning the Early Voyager title requires reaching Level 20 with one character.
- Level 20 with one character earns you the Beta Wolf Pack Cosmetic Accessory.
With two weekends available for the beta, it shouldn’t be too difficult for players to unlock these titles and cosmetics. Since characters will carry over from the early access beta to the open beta, reaching Level 20 should be achievable. The titles and cosmetics will be automatically added to your account upon the official release of Diablo 4 in June.
Other Diablo Games:
Diablo Immortal Server List, Achievements, Daily & Weekly Reset Time
Leave a Reply