Last Updated on 2 December, 2022
How to Reset Password in BDO Online Banking – We explain how to recover or reset your password, your user id and your Telephone PIN, TPIN
It is very common to forget the password, so below we will explain how to change or reset it. If what you forgot is your User ID or your Telephone Pin, we also explain how to fix it:
How to reset password in BDO Online Banking – Steps
These are the steps to Reset your password:
- Go to the Bank official Website > Here
- Under Login click on your problem to solve it, these are the steps to reset your password, if you forgot your User ID or your Telephone Pin:
- Forgot Your user ID: call Customer Contact Center for assistance > (02) 8631-8000
- Forgot your Telephone Pin: Enter your Phone Banking user ID, and click on Verify
- If you Forgot your password: Enter your user ID, click on Verify and then on Submit
- The next step is to provide the last 4 digits of your BDO Debit Card or BDO Savings/Checking Account
- Generate a One Time Password (OTP) with your registered device in BDO Mobile Banking or click the OTP via SMS to send the OTP in your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on Submit
- Create a new password, enter it again and click on submit
- Login with your new password
What should I do in case I forgot my BDO Phone Banking Telephone TPIN?
You can try to recover your TPIN by following steps very similar to those for the password, as we previously indicated. Although the easiest is to call the Call Center, the Call Center Officers can reset your TPIN for you
What should I do if I forget my username and password?
You can call the Call Center, we have given you the number above, although there is a fairly simple alternative method. Download the BDO Online app from Google Play Store or App Store > Click on Need help logging in? > Click on I’d like to get my username > Enter your email
If your email is registered you will receive your User ID instantly
How to reset password in BDO Online Banking – Video Guide
In case you can’t perform any of the steps, it may help you to see how it is done through a video, so we leave you this tutorial from JArags Channel
More change Password guides: