Last Updated on 21 November, 2021
Hunt Showdown Hidden Achievements Guide – All the hidden achievements and some tips to complete or unlock them all
Hunt Showdown Hidden Achievements – Full List
There are eleven secret or hidden achievements in the game:
- Playing Tonight: Buddy Bolden > Play piano and gramophone in one round.
- Trinity Of Pain > Be on fire, poisoned, and bleeding at the once.
- Simmer Down, Hothead! > Kill immolator without him going to explode.
- Eeny, Melee, Miny, Moe > Kill any boss with a melee weapon.
- Clairvoyant > Find a boss without any clues.
- Do Not Disturb > Hide within a toilet – the ones with the heart doors
- Louisiana Fried Chicken > Burn 50 chicken coops.
- Throw Hammer or Run > Kill an enemy hunter by throwing a hammer at him.
- Battering Ram > Destroy 50 doors. You can do this by using a melee weapon like sledgehammer or axe.
- Convalescent Home > Retire 50 hunters
- Master Headhunter > Recruit 100 hunters
Most of them are quite easy to get, although some need some advice:
Hunt Showdown Hidden Achievements – Tips
These are the hardest hidden achievements, but with these tips it will be easier:
Simmer Down, Hothead Hidden Achievement
Tip to unlock the achievement: Use a blunt weapon like the brass knucless so the immolator doesn’t explode
Eeny, Melee, Miny, Moe Hidden Achievement
Tip to unlock the achievement: Fight the Butcher, extinguish his fire attacjs with suffocation bombs and defeat him with melee weapons
Trinity Of Pain Hidden Achievement
Tip to unlock the achievement: Throw an accordion bomb, a poison bomb and a molotov cocktail on the floor
Hunt Showdown Hidden Achievements – Video Guide
If you still have any doubt with any of the achievements, check this video guide, by fisk
Other Hidden Achievements guides: