Last Updated on 4 June, 2022
Mutant Year Zero Road to Eden Map – A map with all the locations, recommended levels of each location, and area descriptions
Also check the Mutant Year Zero Road to Eden Artifact Locations
Mutant Year Zero Road to Eden Map – HQ Map
Complete map of Mutant Year Zero Road to Eden, with all the locations and the recommended level for each of them. Click on the map to enlarge the image and see the map at full resolution
Credits to Gabriel Angelos
Areas & Descriptions
- The Metal Bird: A winding path between the mountains and forest, somehow ignored by the other Stalkers. There are rumors that this is the resting place of a large metal ‘bird’ and the home to a ghoul tribe.
- East Outpost: Rot ghouls are nesting in this cabin, this wouldn’t normally be such a big deal further out in the Zone, however they have established themselves too close to the Ark for comfort.
- Ark Outskirts: Inside old man-made clearings lie strange remains of what appears to be of ancient nature. The area stretches into the forest southwards as long as your eye can see. This seems to be the only entrance to the Ark ?
- The Ark
- Hammon’s Cabin: Just north of the Ark on a steep cliff lies the outpost of Hammon the stalker. It is a simple wooden cabin that does not offer the occasional visitor much. This is where Hammon spends much of his time, always on the lookout for the unexpected?
- The High Road: The deeper part of the forest hides the entrance to something large. Campfires are visible on the looming mountainside.
- The Fallen Angel: After picking up a low frequency signal from some kinds of ancient crash site, you realize that this might also be a great source of scrap and other valuables.
- Cave of Fear
- The Sea Titans
- House of Bones
- Izza and Fala: The weathered words ‘Kebab & Falafel’ adorn this ruined building. There were many facilities like this in the zone. What used to be in them no one knows any longer, but Stalkers tend to avoid them because of the strong Rot inside.
- The Rot Warren: What looks like a natural mound of dirt turns out to be some kind of ancient hideout. They say people huddled underground in fear of something. The two metal doors are exceptionally large and heavy. Hopefully, whatever the ancients hid from is not still around
- Lair of the Horned Devil: The forest is a mysterious place keeping many horrifying secrets. One is the story Of the dreaded horned devil Of the deep woods. It is thought to skulk around the wooden barracks Of the ancients. People Of Old have put up warnings to trespassers that no one is safe in his murky domains…
- The Iron Serpent: The ancients used to travel in carts that ran along iron tracks that stretches in all directions. Few carts have survived and most tracks are hard to find as they remain hidden beneath rubble and heavy vegetation.
- Scraplands: Rumor has it, not far from the Ark there is an ancient structure where old iron carts have been collected together in stacks, maybe for recycling. Its likely that we will find decent scrap here, unfortunately where there’s good scrap, there is often a risk of meeting others who also desire it.
- Metal Fields: Along the mysterious iron tracks, an ancient camp suddenly appears in the middle Of nowhere. This seems to have been the gathering place for all the traveling carts, and many Of them still lie scattered around like giant shacks on wheels. Did the ancients live in those carts? Or were they merely means of travelling around …?
- The Grogg Den
- Spear of Heaven
- The World Ender
- The Castle of Light
- The Unenlightened
- Grave of the Ancients
- The Forbidden City
- The Sealed Gate