Last Updated on 19 June, 2021
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – best choices & answers, Day 5 to 11, all Jumin’s endings (Good, Normal and bad endings)
- 1 Mystic Messenger Jumin Endings
- 2 Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – Day 5
- 3 Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – Day 6
- 4 Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – Day 7
- 5 Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – Day 8
- 6 Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – Day 9
- 7 Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – Day 10
- 8 Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – Day 11
Also check the Email Answers
Complete Day 1 to 4 Common Casual path and start Jumin’s route
Mystic Messenger Jumin Endings
Best Endings – Reach the party with:
- Jumin Good End: 10 or more opened RSVP emails
- Jumin Normal End: 9 or less opened RSVP emails
- 1st Jumin Bad Story End: Incorrect answers Day 7 branch point
- 2nd Jumin Bad Story End: Correct answers Day 7 branch point, then answer incorrectly until you unlock it
- 3rd Bad Story End: Correct answers until Day 8 branch point, then answer incorrectly until you unlock it
- 1st Jumin Bad Relationship End: Day 5 to 7 > win more hearts for another character
- 2nd Jumin Bad Relationship End: Day 8 to 10 > win more hearts for another character
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – Day 5
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough Starts here
- What are you doing this late?
- Any Answer
- Is everyone else okay?
- Any Answer
- What do you plan to do now, Seven?
- Would it be safe for everyone to be together?
- Thank you. You must be busy enough with the hacker, but I appreciate that you’re still looking after me.
- Good luck! I know you can do it!
- Any Answer
- Seven must have been really surprised. A hacker?;;;
- I think there has to be a connection. The timing is too… suspicious.
- I don’t know who the hacker is… but I suppose I could seems suspicious in the current situation.
- I wish Jumin could send me a security guard too T_T But he can’t so…
- I’m glad at least everyone else will be safe thanks to Jumin.
- Good luck to you, Jaehee! Take care of yourself.
- I’m getting really nervous;; Can’t Jumin do something about it?
- …I want to see Jumin.
- Hurry and check!
- Jumin, slept well?
- Any Answer
- You tried it before, Jumin?
- Tsk tsk… How sad to live on a thing like that…;;
- Jumin, what elegant meal did you have for breakfast today?
- Jumin, I think you’re so kind to make sure everyone is safe.
- You might talk like that but you’re truly worried about us. I think you are kind ^^
- I will. I’ll do everything I can.
- I don’t think he won. The chatroom was hacked, but not completely.
- You’re completely right, Jumin.
- Where in the world did you get that line;;
- See~ He’s actually pretty kind.
- Being nervous won’t do any good so we should just have faith and wait.
- Thanks, Yoosung.
- Thanks for your concerns ^^
- All right… Good luck today. I’ll be cheering for you.
- Uhm… Am I invisible to you, Jaehee…?
- We were going to talk about that at some point right?;;
- Maybe it’s your stalker +_+
- Any Answer
- You did a lot for us… T_T
- Shouldn’t I stay with Jumin at times like this?
- You don’t know what it wants?;; That’s more frightening.
- Is it because of the hacker?
- Jumin looks so lonely…
- …All those articles must be a pain for you two.
- Maybe Jumin’s not feeling so pleased because of that article…?
- Bye~ Jaehee.
- Is there anything to cheer Jumin up?
- Jumin will like it. Let’s invite them.
- Guess you never get sick of those. lol
- Hey Zen! Are you back from rehearsals?
- You deserve to get angry at Seven T_T
- Why do you think so?
- I think so too.
- Considerate? Are you finally making up with Jumin?
- You’re not thankful towards Seven who’s working hard and Jumin for sending you those guards?
- I want to go see Jumin…!
- Bye! Hope the truck’s there when you get back…
- Hiya, Yoosung!
- Server maintenance almost kill you OTL
- The security guards are Jumin’s so I’m sure they’re nice.
- Knew you could be a good student ^^
- I don’t really like it. I like roast chicken more.
- People do well if they are destined to be. Like our Jumin. ^^
- Make it through with all the chicken you ate ^^
- I’m fine… But Jumin, you’re still at the office?
- lolololol Mr. Director lolol So cute, Jumin.
- Haha. You didn’t know that before?
- I’ll let you know what it is next time.
- Wine! Yes, I love to have red wine with chicken parmigiana.
- The beauty of sharing. They just give you a free drink to tell you thanks for ordering~
- I don’t think the corporations should be blamed for everything.
- He’s right. A lot of places now compete with being creative.
- Jumin’s so cute nagging. lolol
- Jaehee said you didn’t look too happy this morning… Did something happen?
- Was it your employee?
- What!? Oh… uhm…
- I think someday you might find someone, I’m sure of it.
- Stop teasing him; I think there was a real woman at his house… What was it about…?
- You’re not answering his question… You have dinner plans?
- I don’t think that’s it. I’m worried something’s going on with him.
- Jumin should be fine, right…?
- You were here, Jaehee ^^ I hope work isn’t too bad?
- What are you talking about? Jumin’s a capable single man who has nothing to lose by staying single.
- Stop teasing Jumin…
- I do think Jumin saw a real woman at his house.
- You don’t think… Mr. Han is arranging an engagement for Jumin….?
- Nice! Let’s sue him together.
- He’s right. Maybe Mr. Han found someone he wants Jumin to marry…
- I think that’s a good idea. If that will cheer him up, I’m all for it!
- You’re not slacking off, are you?
- Jaehee, say hello to Jumin for me.
- I don’t know. But even if that’s the case, they’re the ones to blame, not you.
- Yup! Please be careful, Seven.
- Hello, Yoosung, haha.
- lol You missed me. lol
- I think who you’re getting married to is more important than when you’re getting married.
- I also think that you should marry someone you love.
- Isn’t there any way to regulate that?
- Good idea. That’s exactly what we need right now.
- Hurry and go!
- Jumin, did you eat?
- What are you talking about? Did something happen?
- Being so hostile doesn’t suit you, but okay ^^;
- First calm down, and think about it objectively…
- Hello, Jaehee.
- That happened?
- I think Jumin’s really stressed out right now… I’m worried.
- Is the company worth is? I heard it was a small one;
- Jumin must be going through a hard time right now… I feel so bad.
- Since you’re always by his side, please take good care of him.
- I don’t want to start a conspiracy, but I think that’s a possible theory.
- But it’ll help Jumin and the company for sure!
- Next time, join us after you’ve finished what Jumin told you to do.
- Can I sell them?
- Okay. I can’t stop worrying about Jumin…
- You finished work?
- Why can’t you?;;; Marrying a woman isn’t the problem, the arranged marriage part it.
- Yeah;;; He might help. lol
- He’s a very decisive person. But… I think he’ll have a lot to think about things since his father’s involved.
- I feel a bit sad about the situation too…
- Please let this all go away so that Jumin doesn’t have to suffer!
- lololol You’re not going to a night club, are you?
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough Day 5 Completed
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – Day 6
- What was the problem?
- I thought he took it himself. Yoosung, you have good eyes.
- How much more frustrated would Jumin be…?
- I think so too but I guess Jumin’s father has different ideas.
- I’m worried that Jumin might feel hurt because of that.
- A stone-cold person… I think that’s a bit harsh T_T
- I should just quietly cheer for Jumin.
- That’s a compliment, right? Thank you.
- Thanks for worrying. I’m fine. Jumin and Jaehee are the ones struggling.
- It’ll be fun. Let’s invite them~
- An equal world… That’s nice.
- lol You’re gonna fail again. lol Ask Seven to catch it for you.
- Hope things are better… Is Jumin still working?
- You can’t reach him? That’s a bit worrying…
- I knew you’d find something! What did you look into?
- Oh my god… She really did it…
- Is there anything I can do to help?
- You’re right. I’m sure your efforts will help Jumin’s company.
- Jaehee, still make sure you don’t skip meals!
- Good morning, Zen…
- Yeah. You can’t help but suspect something now.
- A new role? Wow! Congratulations!
- Like Jumin?
- Win them over with your acting rather than your looks!
- Almost… It must be so hard for Jaehee to do double the work.
- I’d like to work for Jumin. Wouldn’t we grow closer?
- Yeah… He hasn’t been coming here often.
- Let’s invite them! I’d love to meet them.
- Zen~ Hope the meeting goes well today!
- Yoosung… What’s up? …LOLOL server under maintenance again?
- He gave an interview…? I’m worried about Jumin…
- Yeah. Getting re-married right after getting divorced ?;;
- Perhaps he should have been more careful about sharing his words…
- I want security guards too T_T
- Hahaha. It’s not for a good reason, but enjoy it while you can.
- lololol Focus on your class instead of the rumors;;
- Jaehee… Hello. But what do you mean by false stories?
- How is Jumin?
- Jumin is really not himself…
- Zen, you’re here… I don’t think Jumin’s doing very well..
- Yes! He’s a great director!
- Improv rehearsal??? Wow… so cool.
- … The two sentences are completely different.
- I’ll look forward to it too!
- I will report you to the police.
- Hmm… Why don’t you think about how Jumin acts towards Elizabeth?
- I think so too. He’s stopped the projects that he loves.
- That’s… pretty cool.
- Yeah… I guess this isn’t the time to expand the business for personal reasons.
- Normally Jumin would ignore it… but his father suggested it. I think that’s why this is getting to him.
- It’s a good idea. You might be able to get other roles from them.
- If she’s hiding anything, I hope we find out soon.
- lololol Zen, you’re so cute.
- Oh! That’s nice ^^ Let’s support him together.
- I hope everything goes well with Jumin…
- Good luck today, Jaehee!
- Hiya Seven.
- Do you have a pop quiz or something? lolol
- Seven, you’re such a genius. lol
- Ya. That one with the elf Gonzales?
- They aren’t. Seven’s just gibberishing like always.
- Seven, you really know a lot of people. lol
- I’m fine. Nothing strange happened to you, I hope?
- Seven ^^ You know the answer, right?
- I hope we find out who it is soon…
- Heart Quivering?
- Hurry up.
- Don’t mess with him too much;
- Seven! Catch them both!
- Seven’s really good at what he does, but he seems to like joking around a lot, haha
- I think you’ll look cute in it, haha
- Are you going to study for your quiz? Good luck~
- …Just burn it away and forget it!
- How’s Jumin?
- I’m so worried about Jumin…!
- I think the same… And I think he went way overboard this time.
- Yeah… It’s as if he treated Jumin like a little boy.
- He must be tormented on the inside, though. He just doesn’t know how to express it…
- Bye~ Say hello to Jumin for me~!
- I’m really worried about Jumin.
- Good luck~ Get that rare boss monster!
- Jumin, I was worried! I heard what happened with your father…
- Of course you’re upset…! Are you really okay?
- So since I’m a member of the RFA… I’m important too?
- That’s why you think expressing your emotions is meaningless. Since you always got the same response.
- It’s good that you had such a wonderful father…
- You love your father but hate him at the same time… It must be hard.
- Do you feel like you’ve reached a dead end?
- I don’t think you can understand just because I explain it to you. And there’s no set answer… You learn it through.
- I’m actually glad that I got to hear your inner thoughts.
- I’ll be waiting to talk to you again. Rest up.
- Don’t tease him…;; Jumin’s really having a bad time…
- Aren’t you worried? Just imagine how frustrated he must have been…
- Yes, let’s be serious.
- Jumin is not a robot…;; The way I see it, he feel everything.
- …I don’t like that you thought of Jumin as a robot, but let’s invite them.
- Not good emotions though.
- Cream Round!
- What’s this all of a sudden…?;;
- Do you have to drive somewhere?
- Seven, can you not refer to your cars as babies? It sounds weird;;
- Show them all your love!
- It would really help Jumin if you be a bit more honest with him.
- Okay~ I’ll have to think of ways to help Jumin.
- Will he be okay…?
- Did something happen?
- What!? Your house??
- How shameless of her.
- I’m worried this will trouble Jumin again once he finds out.
- …I got worried about that too.
- Please let me know once you hear something from him.
- Yoosung lolol Hello lololol
- They’re really meticulous to go find Jaehee…
- Oh~ I know that saying. lol
- You really try hard to be funny, Seven. lol
- lololol He’s trying to get you again~ Be careful!
- Guess he doesn’t want them. lol
- Wow, lucky Yoosung. lolol Leave some for me!!
- Seven, where are you going?
- Call him and ask~
- Maybe he’s trying to help Jumin?
- Yoosung, good luck as always!
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough Day 6 Completed
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – Day 7
- Jumin! I heard that Sarah went to Jaehee’s house!
- Still, he’s your family… I don’t think it’s bad for her to look into it, just in case.
- We should assume Jaehee’s doing all her work though.
- Uhm… Is Elizabeth 3rd doing okay?
- I think you might just need some time to pull yourself together again.
- Yes, I do. Please don’t drink too much caffeine.
- Zen! You didn’t get enough sleep?
- His cat is very special to him.
- Thanks for saying that, but he’s treating me good enough already.
- A woman?
- You mean Elizabeth was in your dream? You must secretly like cats. lol
- That doesn’t seem like a good dream.
- I want to worship Jumin’s face;;
- I don’t believe in stuff like that.
- You’re worrying for him right now, right? ^^ So nice of you.
- Her name is Elizabeth 3rd.
- Still, you’re talking about your dream for Jumin, right?
- That may be possible… He really should be careful just like what you said.
- I can feel how kind you are.
- Look at your handsome face and feel better! Get some rest!
- Jumin, did you read what Zen said about his dream?
- Do you really think the dream means something? I’m worried about Elizabeth.
- I wish he wouldn’t think that the name doesn’t matter just because she’s a cat.
- Oh … Well, you’re making me blush… but I hope you are jealous.
- I think it’s good to be prepared… regardless of whether you believe it or not.
- If you’re nervous about it, why don’t you tighten the security.
- If I were beside you, I’d have love to pick one for you!
- I think that’s good.
- Where did he go… T_T… I miss him.
- Jumin, what’s going on? Are you okay?
- Where do you think he’s going?
- Cheer up T_T
- Bye, Jaehee! Jumin will come back!
- Yoosung, did something happen?
- OMG… So cruel..
- Why don’t you just be brave and ditch it like Jumin? lol
- Jumin will have to take responsibility for it eventually… I’m sure it’s not all that good.
- Be a responsible person ^^
- Why don’t you try to be confident like Jumin? ^^
- You must have a lot on your mind, Yoosung.
- Okay! Let’s invite them just for you!
- lolololol You’re happy about getting chips?
- I wanna get on his car too~
- Yoosung, I’ll be expecting a photo~ lol
- Yes, I did~ Thanks for asking.
- Jumin still hasn’t contacted you?
- I think all those guesses are making him nervous right now…
- You only talked about your dreams. It’s not your fault.
- I think that means Jumin’s having such a hard time that he can’t even think about that.
- I’m really worried about Jumin. If rumors like that start going around, the Chairman might really force the marriage on him.
- I wish I could go… I want to see with my own eyes whether he’s okay.
- Jaehee, I feel like you’re just treating Jumin as a robot that works all the time.
- There’s a limit to how much Jumin and I can talk… I’m sure he had no choice.
- I really enjoy talking to Jumin. I hope he comes back to normal.
- I just enjoy talking with Jumin ^^;
- Tell me as soon as you see Jumin back home.
- I’m really worried about him…
- I’m glad that he’s helping you ^^;
- Gah… I’m so worried about Jumin…
- Hey, Yoosung!
- Things are complicated… I understand him.
- Hi! Hey hey!
- I doubt that’s the case;;
- Why don’t you dress up as a cat Yoosung and go see him?
- But… wouldn’t it be dangerous for me to go? We still haven’t caught
- Maybe I can just go to his office?
- Omg Seven. How did you manage to do that?
- It’s a good idea. We can learn about the best way to use a smartphone at this chance.
- I like that movie.
- Good luck getting rid of all the bugs! >_
- Call him~
- How did he look?
- Thanks for thinking that way. I’d like to talk to him myself… would that be possible?
- I’ll go to him, Jaehee. Thanks for worrying about him.
- Thanks, Jaehee. Just leave Jumin to me. Take care.
- I’m on my way but the traffic’s really bad. God~! It’s so frustrating.
- I feel so bad when I think how much Jumin must be struggling… I want to get there fast.
- Did you find… something related to Jumin?
- You don’t think… Did Glam Choi spread this?
- I’m more worried now that articles like these are flying around…
- Yeah… I hope nothing worse happens.
- Yes, we should! I think they have a good cause.
- I should prepare myself before I get to Jumin’s too.
- You have security guards anyway. ^^
- Yup, don’t worry ^^
- Jumin… I’m so glad to finally meet you.
- Jaehee made sure that I traveled safe.
- Jaehee said you seemed to be having a hard time and I should visit you. I came because I got worried.(Jumin)
- Your house… is quite amazing.
- Why did you put her in a cage…?
- Jaehee… Are you okay?
- It’s okay. I’m glad I got to see him sooner.
- Oh~ What is it?
- …That can’t be good for Jumin’s reputation. (Jaehee + Jumin)
- I hope the truth gets revealed soon and this all ends… (Jaehee + Jumin)
- Sugar Round is not a person;;
- But Seven, what’s happening with the hacker?
- But Yoosung, did he get to your place? I remember he said he was going.
- I’ll pass…
- Bye… Don’t forget to catch the hacker~
- Oh, right. Thankfully, Jumin seems to feel better now that I’m here. ^^;;
- Okay! Don’t worry about Jumin.
- Yes… It’s a bit late, isn’t it?
- I’m fine. How was rehearsal?
- Jumin, good to see you here.
- Jumin was a t-rex in his past life.
- Gahh~ It’s nothing like that.
- Jumin’s a gentleman ^^;;
- lololol Jumin, you’re cute.
- All I need is a thank you. ^^
- You don’t have to… I can cook.
- Jumin, since you’re feeling better because of me, are you going to work tomorrow?
- Jumin might need more time.
- Well, since everyone who works for Jumin also works for Mr. Han… I wouldn’t be able to trust the company.
- Jumin, could you still be a bit more considerate towards Jaehee and about the company?
- Yes. That’s very fresh.
- P-put… me to bed…?
- I trust Jumin.
- Okay, don’t worry. I’ll be fine.
- Jumin, what are you thinking about?
- Where will you sleep?
- Please do. I’ll feel more comfortable if I hear your voice.
- What is the book about?
- You want to know more about me?
- Oh, are you taking requests?
- Hello, Yoosung ^^
- You haven’t forgotten because of LOLOL, have you?
- lolololol Yoosung, are you in front of Seven’s house? lol
- Yoosung. Make sure you get those Buddha Chips.
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough Day 7 Completed
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – Day 8
- Zen has nothing to worry about~ I feel like I’m in heaven!
- Yup. God Seven is generous.
- Said like a true game addict!
- Help Seven with his work or something.
- Hello, Jaehee.
- I’ll go home once the sun rises.
- But Jaehee, why are you still up?
- Yes, please.
- I doubt Jumin will really care about this info~
- That’s a smart way to go about it. I appreciate what you’re doing.
- lolololol It must have been so embarrassing~
- It’s sad that someone’s after Jumin’s wealth…
- Zen~ Don’t worry. He’s really nice. ^^
- It must be so difficult for him to have his father involved…
- Do you believe what they say about being teacher and student?
- I think Jumin considers it as something he wishes to avoid.
- When the sun goes up… I still think that Jumin is unstable.
- Zen, thanks for worrying.
- Don’t worry too much. Jumin just needs some time.
- Jumin won’t care about what you find out… but good luck.
- You’re not as good looking as Jumin… but I admit you’re handsome.
- Ya. Everyone will go insane if you release that photo.
- Then I wonder what Jumin’s existence is like…
- I’m sure Jumin will show his gratitude one day.
- Why are you changing your thoughts now?
- I’ll return safely so don’t worry ^^
- Any answer
- Jumin, what are you doing at the kitchen?
- Did you go to work?
- You’ll need to give a better excuse if you want him to come to work ^^;;
- Preparing for the wedding… That’s not pleasant.
- Nothing good can come out such rumors getting around…
- I’ll take care of her! Go ahead.
- I agree. You can’t ignore your work because of this.
- I’ll try. Go ahead, Jaehee.
- Yes, go ahead.
- I’ll take care of her. Don’t worry and go.
- Thank you for saying so, but don’t worry about me and do what you have to do…!
- How should I take care of Elizabeth?
- She looks tired inside the cage… when will you let her free?
- No… Elizabeth?
- Jumin, I’ll help you find her!
- That’s not important… Elizabeth is missing!
- It was a mistake… I’m sure it’s not because she hates you.
- Okay, Jumin! You’ll find her. I know you will.
- I’m shocked too.. I’m worried about Jumin.
- Let’s hope not.
- Help me find the cat, Zen.
- Wow! Can’t we invite him to the party?
- Good luck with the meeting. I hope Jumin finds his cat soon…
- He still hasn’t found Elizabeth?
- He let her out when he was feeding her.
- I’m sorry I couldn’t be much of a help…
- I think I should stay until Jumin feels better…
- She must have been curious about the outside world.
- Please let me know if you get in touch with him.
- Jumin… don’t be sad. We’ll find her.
- I’ll be here until you feel better, Jumin. You can trust me.
- Nothing bad will come out of hearing some information. You can judge whether or not what she says is helpful.
- It’s nothing like that… First show us the photo of Elizabeth.
- Sarah, I’m Jumin’s friend. Please watch what you say.
- Jumin… I think you’re too emotional right now. Are you okay…!?
- Jumin… can we really do this?
- Is this appropriate… when Elizabeth is missing?
- Jumin… first calm down. You were worried about Elizabeth a minute ago!
- I think any relationship needs time… Let’s think about it. First, let’s find Elizabeth.
- He put up an ad already… I hope he finds the cat soon thanks to that.
- No on knows that… I hope he finds her soon.
- Yes… they haven’t seen Elizabeth, but others might be in a similar position, so I think it’ll be nice to invite them.
- I’m sure she’ll come back safely and see Jumin again…!
- Shouldn’t you at least go to school… T_T
- Where are you two planning to go?
- That won’t happen…
- You might be right. Go ahead.
- I’m fine. Where are you Jumin?
- Shouldn’t you at least visit your office…?
- But we still haven’t found her yet.
- You’re not thinking of me as a replacement for your pet, are you?
- Thank you… But shouldn’t you still be responsible for Elizabeth?
- Don’t go over you way too much. I’ll be here no matter how late you come.
- I can’t make a judgement on Jumin right now… I need time.
- Yes… I think I should stay with Jumin for now.
- Jumin will have such a hard time if I leave now, I’m sure of it.
- That’s not true. Jumin knows that I’m not a cat.
- I think Jumin should be responsible of Elizabeth until the end.
- I don’t think Jumin is stable right now. Let’s give him some more time.
- Something so important won’t be decided so suddenly ^^;;
- I think Jumin needs some time to relax. He’s afraid he might lose me when he lost his cat already.
- Zen, what genre do you watch the most?
- When do you think Jumin will get home…?
- I should ask Jumin to introduce me to him.
- I really hope Jumin finds his missing pet…
- Seven, use your resources to find Elizabeth.
- Good. His uncle is coming too then?
- Seven, is it possible to trace what Jumin is doing now?
- Kidnapped… You don’t seem like the type to get kidnapped, Seven.
- Are you saying gaming is nothing important?
- And call us if anything happens…
- Don’t worry too much about me. I’m fine~
- Don’t worry. I’m happy being with Jumin.
- I’m sad that you didn’t find Elizabeth yet…
- Thank you… but shouldn’t I be going home now?
- Still, I can’t just start living here so suddenly… I have to go to the apartment to prepare for the party.
- What is our relationship…?
- Jumin… You’ll take good care of me, right?
- I’m not… a replacement for Elizabeth, am I? That’s not the relationship I want.
- Thank you for being so considerate, but I can protect my own body.
- Jumin… I wasn’t going to run off. Let’s calm down and take some time to think about it.
- I won’t go anywhere so please move away.
- We were both surprised… I think it’ll be best for me to stay here until you feel more calm.
- Jumin came home safely.
- Jumin was too nervous… I decided to stay here with him. He’s not taking your calls?
- I just think that Jumin needs some time.
- Is everything going okay at the office?
- Can’t you just tell me?
- I’ll be able to go back before the party.
- Jaehee, make sure you don’t skip your meals and hang in there.
- I couldn’t leave Jumin on his own.
- Trust Seven~
- Yes. He’s still a bit unstable… but I think he’s trying hard to control himself.
- He loved Elizabeth as more than a cat… I think he just realized that she is eventually just a cat and organized his thoughts.
- Thanks for worrying… I’ll try to communicate with Jumin more.
- It must be exhausting… but don’t lose hope! Good luck!
- I’m still here… Don’t get too mad.
- Yes… He’s still very gentle.
- Jaehee, did you finish work?
- What if you two break out into a fight…?^^;
- Yes. It would be better for Jaehee to come.
- No way. That won’t happen…
- Be careful!
- Even if Jumin is unstable, he’s slowly opening up… so that day will come soon.
- I hope we find Elizabeth soon… I’m worried.
- Everyone has their faults… He must be more lonely since he always has to hide them.
- I should spend some time with Jumin.
- Okay, thank you ^^
- … Thank you for this nice meal. But I can’t help but worry over Elizabeth.
- But first, I think I have to go home tomorrow to prepare for the party… What do you think?
- I still think I should return as soon as possible…
- I do understand…
- I’m here because I’m worried about you losing Elizabeth.
- Jaehee said in the messenger that she’s coming here… Can’t we see her?
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough Day 8 Completed
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – Day 9
- Of course.
- Wow! It must be fun, haha.
- Be friends!
- Jaehee, I’m sorry you had to go back.
- Any answer
- Trust Seven.
- He was a bit harsh… but please understand considering his current state.
- I just think that Jumin needs more time…
- Yes, Jumin is very nice to me… as always.
- I’ll try to do what I can here…!
- There was a fight…
- I’ll talk to him so that nothing like that will happen.
- He won’t be in another relationship. I’ll be the last…
- I’ll also hope for Jumin to organize his feelings and feel better.
- You really are cute to believe in such things.
- Jaehee, hang in there! I’ll try to talk to Jumin too.
- I hope he comes back to normal soon…
- Let’s invite them!
- I’ll tell Jumin you said that… Thank you.
- Any answer
- I’m fine Zen ^^; You were awake.
- If people find out that I’m with Jumin right now… will that badly affect him?
- Jumin will feel better soon. Just wait a bit more.
- I’m sure Jumin doesn’t want to be like this…
- Any answer
- What are you doing up?
- Did you feel that way towards Elizabeth?
- Wasn’t Rika special to you? Hmm?
- Were you close to her?
- Did you have feelings for Rika?
- I understand… how you feel. I will wait until you figure things out.
- I will stay by your side… but everyone has to say good bye at one point.
- There are other RFA members including Jaehee. Don’t think you’re alone.
- Everything will work out.
- Seven… did the driving go okay?
- Yoosung… it must have been so hard for him.
- Oh no… it must have been so hard.
- Go back when the sun’s up.
- Huh? Why are you saying that all of a sudden? Is it that dangerous?
- Yeah. who else you protect the world if not you?!
- How about Yoosung?? Is he safe?
- Yeah! That’s a good idea.
- Don’t put Yoosung in danger.
- I did… Do you think they’re really okay?
- But… Jaehee, how are things at work? Did Jumin do to the office?
- I think Jumin still needs more time… Let’s wait a bit more.
- I’ll try my best, Jaehee.
- Good bye, I’ll try my best to convince him.
- Heya Zen.
- I think it’ll be more helpful if you try to understand Jumin’s background and past.
- Are you okay? Both of you are safe, right?
- Should I call Jumin? Do you need help?
- Do you see anything around you?
- Zen… how did you guess?
- I think he should keep his promise with Seven.
- Oh my god… So it really was a psychic dream;;
- It’s Elizabeth 3rd!
- This is the chance to find Jumin’s cat!
- I can’t understand why Elizabeth would be there.
- Get some rest. We might find Elizabeth thanks to this though.
- I hope they find Elizabeth…
- How’s work going? Did Jumin meet his father?
- Yoosung! Hi!!! Is Elizabeth with you?
- Yes… I think that will be best.
- Did something happen to Seven…?
- You have to make sure that Elizabeth is safe!!
- Jaehee, I hope the meeting goes well…
- What did you do?
- You should still keep Seven company while he’s driving! He can’t doze off so keep talking to him.
- Did the meeting go well?
- Oh no… I should talk to him.
- He’s gone all sentimental, hasn’t he?
- Jumin! I heard that the meeting went well.
- I miss you too.
- It’s for real! It makes me happy to see him be nice to you.
- I think Jumin’s warming up now ^^
- I will talk about that with Jumin.
- Yoosung, did Elizabeth get home safe?
- That’s not good…
- Should I send you the cat food Jumin has?
- Seven must have gone through something shocking.
- It must have been someone Seven knows.
- I think it’s a good idea. I’m sure there are people who want his help.
- You don’t have to worry about me. I trust that Jumin will let me go soon.
- That’s not good… Why would Elizabeth do such a thing? T_T
- Give her her own space.
- I don’t think it’s that simple to Jumin…
- You don’t have to worry about Jumin. He jut needs time to sort out all the emotions he’s been burying.
- Seven, are you okay? What happened?
- Is it related to the hacker?
- Any answer
- Did you find something major?
- Alright, Seven! Get some rest. You seem very tired.
- Jaehee, did you receive Seven’s email?
- Any answer
- When do you think Jumin will come home…?
- You will tell me if he mentions me, right?
- Hello, Jumin.
- Yes… But your meeting with your father went well?
- I should be the one to thank you, Jumin.
- Yes… I think it’s time for me to go back to prepare for the party.
- Thank you. We’ll be able to meet each other soon so don’t be so sad.
- Uhm… what do you plan to do about Elizabeth? Shouldn’t you bring her back?
- But I think Elizabeth will be most happy by your side…
- Okay… I’ll just stay by your side.
- Hey Yoosung… is it tough?
- Must be nice~
- She might… Maybe that’s her way of expressing it.
- Elizabeth must be stressed out too…
- I want her to be back in Jumin’s arms…
- How did Jumin take care of her until now…?
- I’ll talk to Jumin again too.
- That’s pretty cool lol Cat therapy?
- He’s letting me leave tomorrow. Don’t worry.
- I think I’ll have good dreams today.
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough Day 9 Completed
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – Day 10
- Jumin… when are you going to bed?
- Once I leave, I’ll miss this penthouse…
- Don’t feel empty… We have so much time ahead of us!
- You should have kissed me… I would have been happy even if I was woken up.
- Uhm… have you thought about what to do with Elizabeth?
- What is it?
- I still think you have a long way to go to truly express your emotions.
- They say that when the ice melts, spring will come along.
- Alright, good night, Jumin.
- Zen, what are you still doing up?
- Interfering with LOLOL…? That cat has no manners.
- Elizabeth is doing well, right?
- So cute~
- It’s because you were so busy gaming that you didn’t take care of the cat. Cats are sensitive creatures.
- I hope Jumin takes her back soon…
- I like it, haha
- I think Jumin’s doing everything on his own speed… ^^
- Yes. Jumin’s opening up more and more.
- If you consider the environment he grew up in, if he didn’t have his own pace, he could have ended up really snobby.
- Take care of the cat~!
- Jumin said he’d let me go today so I’m sure it’s fine. He’s just worried over my safety.
- I should too.
- Jaehee! Good morning. Yes, I’m getting excited.
- Hello, Seven.
- Seven… you look like you’re kind of upset.
- Being abandoned is sad for everyone.
- Any answer
- Are you hiding something from us.
- Any answer
- Seven, rest up and see you tomorrow.
- I’m sure he’s fine. Isn’t he strong?
- I’m hoping that everything will work out now.
- Did you sleep well?
- I feel sad to be apart from you. But we’ll see each other smiling very soon, so please cheer up.
- But what’s really going to happen to Elizabeth? Did you decide?
- Alright. If you still iffy about something, I will wait.
- I’m going home after I have lunch with Jumin.
- Everything will be fine tomorrow.
- Any answer
- Do you think V is hiding something…?
- Go ahead. The party will be held safely. Let’s be positive ^^
- Jumin… are you busy?
- I’m sure he just envies you~
- Good afternoon~
- I have, but for my safety and Jumin I decided to stay here a bit longer ^^;
- It’s a bit too late to eat lunch… When do you think you’ll come?
- I’m glad that you’re worrying Zen, but I’ll talk about this with Jumin properly.
- But from now on, Jumin will discuss with me before deciding things… Right?
- Do you think that there’s some other danger out there?
- Jumin… you’re not serious, are you?
- Yeah… Jumin is slowly opening up.
- Jumin, I’ll look forward to seeing you.
- He said he’d take it into consideration, so I’m sure he got your point.
- Okay, go ahead ^^
- Seven, are you feeling better?
- Of course you can. I’ll listen to you.
- Oh my god…! Is that the kind of life you’re living right now?
- It’s so sad that I can’t even imaging it…
- He must be… very important to you.
- It’s a bit sudden but why don’t we invite him to the party?
- Any answer
- Yes. I hope you get to talk to him this time. Come back to the Seven you always were.
- Hello, Jaehee. I guess he’s busy…
- I’m getting worried too…
- I’m lonely… Please come see me.
- Then I’ll have to make sure to do it when you comes home, haha.
- Oh… I’m blushing… We haven’t gone that far yet…
- Be careful of saying such things… ^^
- Is Sarah coming to the party?
- I’ll be waiting ^^
- I’ll have to get ready to see Jumin at home.
- Yes.. He’s being late.
- Why would V suddenly visit your house??
- Was there… a problem with his sight?
- Alright, I’ll tell you.
- Yeah, maybe I’ll just spend another night here.
- Zen! How is the party prep going?
- Yeah… Did you tell him, Seven?
- Did V hurt his eyes?
- If his eyes haven’t been well for months, won’t it be dangerous?
- Seven… I don’t think you’re feeling better at all yet T_T Be more cheerful!
- Seven… I think you need help right now…
- Shower +_+
- Can’t you tell me what happened at where you went with Yoosung?
- Do whatever you want now. I trust you.
- So you’re not taking Elizabeth back, Jumin…?
- V, I’m so glad to see you in person!
- Elizabeth seems happy to be home.
- Jumin can be a good owner for that pet. I hope you give yourself a second chance.
- Jumin… I think you should think about how Elizabeth would feel.
- I agree with V…
- I’m sure there won’t be any problem if we take care of her together.
- I’m in Jumin’s heart now. It’s okay.
- It’s okay. Thanks to you, V, I think everything is working out!
- I’ll trust V. He’s your friend.
- Alright Jumin. See you tomorrow.
- It’s all because of your hard work, Jaehee. haha
- Any answer
- I feel like everything is back in its place now thanks to V.
- I’m excited for tomorrow.
- I hope it’s a soap opera with a happy ending.
- Any answer
- I have to thank you too, Jaehee, for doing so much for Jumin’s company.
- Any answer
- I’m so excited too… Get a lot of rest, Jaehee.
- I miss you…
- You don’t have to tell me that anymore. I’m fine.
- That my heart will always be with you…?
- But you will discuss that with me, first, right?
- I understand… I’ll miss you. See you tomorrow.
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough Day 10 Completed
Mystic Messenger Jumin Route Walkthrough – Day 11
- Hey everyone!
- Any answer
- 3:Yes. I feel like Jumin and my love is going back to normalcy too.
- Jumin deserves that privilege though.
- They will be waiting for you too Yoosung~!
- Everyone is the main face, so calm down lol
- I want to go on vacation with Jumin…
- How’re you feeling?
- Seven, please cheer up as the party is today!
- Jumin~ I miss you~
- I believe in you Jumin!
- I really like how honest you are Jumin.
- Jumin is a kind person by nature.
- Since it’s a good change, let’s encourage him to keep doing it ^^
- I don’t think Jumin wants to interrogate you. He’s just curious.
- Just send Zen those sweatpants through quick delivery.
- Jumin… you want to protect me 100%, right? I understand.
- We will see each other soon. ^^
- It’s better to talk about serious matters in person~
Also check the Email Answers