Last Updated on 5 December, 2022
What are aura items in ttf – If you want to know what are the Aura items in TTF, keep reading this article!
Understanding the different types of items in Teamfight Tactics (TFT) can have a significant impact on your gameplay. While Direct-Damage items are explosive and Radiant items are dazzling, Aura items are another type of item you may encounter. They have their own associated augments and can be very useful in dispersing buffs throughout your team. Let’s break down Aura items so you can be a more informed TFT player.
Meaning of Aura Items in TTF
The majority of TFT item types are self-explanatory. Direct Damage items deal bonus damage, while Radiant items boost stats. In the case of Aura items, buffs are shared with nearby allies. These nearby allies frequently include those in the same row or within a certain number of adjacent hexes. This means you can equip a Zeke’s Herald to a unit like Graves to give him a 30% attack speed boost. Meanwhile, he can distribute that attack speed boost to your entire backline. It’s a brilliant way to give your frontline tanks or carry units even more powerful buffs while still giving them their ideal items.
A properly built, golden Ezreal, for example, can get his Blue Buff, Giant Slayer, and Archangel’s Staff, as well as Zeke’s bonus, from a nearby Twitch. If you obtain the necessary item components, you can stack some of these Aura items to create some potent and terrifying concoctions.
Aura items have their own Augment called Better Together. This Augment boosts your Aura item buffs by 33% and provides you with a Locket of the Iron Solari. This can be a valuable addition to your game for builds that rely on Zeke’s Herald or Protector’s Vow (such as some Darkflight builds).
What are aura items in TTF – Items Listed
- Banshee’s Claw: Grants the holder and adjacent allies a shield. There are three units in the same row that are affected.
- Chalice of Power: Grants the holder and adjacent allies 30 ability power. This has an impact on three units in the same row.
- Protector’s Vow: Grants 15 extra Mana. Then, when allies reach 50% health, they gain a 20% maximum health shield that lasts up to 3 seconds. Allies who are shielded gain 25 Armor and 25 Magic Resist for the duration of the battle. This has an effect on allies within three hexes.
- Ionic Spark: Is a one-of-a-kind Direct Damage and Aura item. Magic resistance is reduced by 50% for enemies. It has an effect on all enemies within three hexes (making it a killer assassin item).
- The Iron Solari Locket grants the holder and allies 300/350/400 over 15 seconds. This has an impact on five units in the same row.
- Redemption: Every five seconds, heal allies for 12% of their missing health. For five seconds, allies take five percent less multi-target damage. Allies within a single adjacent hex are affected by Redemption.
- Zeke’s Herald: At the start of combat, the holder and allies gain 30% speed. It is especially bad for three units in a row.
Other TTF Guides: