Last Updated on 21 February, 2023
Boost Your Powers How to Increase Your Ancient Magic Gauge in Hogwarts Legacy. Increasing your Ancient Magic gauge is crucial in Hogwarts Legacy, and completing Ancient Magic Hotspots is the best way to achieve this. Learn how to upgrade your Ancient Magic gauge in Hogwarts Legacy to deal devastating damage to enemies.
Boost Your Powers How to Increase Your Ancient Magic Gauge in Hogwarts Legacy
Find out how to complete Ancient Magic Hotspots and collect orbs to increase your Ancient Magic attacks.
How to increase your Ancient Magic gauge
You need to complete Ancient Magic Hotspots, which can be found in various locations in the game’s open world.
These locations are small areas that are surging with Ancient Magic and are typically found around ruined castles.
- Once you have located one of these hotspots
- You will need to activate the puzzle by following the traces on the game.
- This will spawn Ancient Magic around the location, which you must collect to complete the puzzle.
How to complete an Ancient Magic Hotspot puzzle
To complete an Ancient Magic Hotspot puzzle, you will typically need to find and collect three Ancient Magic orbs. To locate these orbs, you can use the Revelio spell, which will help you find them and any relevant traps or objects that can be used to reach them.
- Once you have collected all three orbs, the puzzle is solved.
- You will receive an upgrade to your Ancient Magic gauge.
- Allowing you to perform more powerful Ancient Magic attacks during combat.
Wizarding World Patronus
More Rare & Cool Patronus: Doe, Albatross, Lion, Bat, Wolf, Python, Cheetah, King Cobra, Orca, Hedwig Snowy Owl, Leopard, Shark, Stag, Black Mamba, Tiger, Wildcat, Rottweiler, Raven, Orangutan, Lynx, Husky, Hedgehog, Polar Bear, Elephant, Dolphin, Eagle, Falcon, Fox, Peacock, Black Bear, Rhinoceros, Hyena