Last Updated on 14 August, 2023
Chainsaw Man Devil’s Heart Trello Link & Wiki – Official link of Trello, the most complete wiki of the Omelette Snake’s Roblox RPG game
Chainsaw Man Devil’s Heart Trello Link & Wiki – Official Trello
Trello Link & Wiki – Chainsaw Man Devil’s Heart: https://trello.com/b/sfvaT4W9/official-chainsaw-man-devils-heart-trello
Chainsaw Man Devil’s Heart Trello Link & Wiki – Fandom Wiki
Trello is the platform chosen by the Omelette Snake team to develop the game’s wiki, so we have left you the link at the beginning of this guide. In case you had any doubts, it’s official, it’s supervised by Omelette Snake, and it should always be updated
The first section is a kind of FAQ, but very useful, with information about controls, Codes, HUD, Skill Tree, NPCs like Chad, Devil hunter recruiter, Contract dealer, NPC reset, and a Tier List of Contracts and Hybrids. So we recommend you review that section well before moving on to the following ones.
From there we go to the sections or categories with detailed information about each item: Fiends, Bosses, Quests, Locations, Contracts and Hybrids. The Map, from the locations section, is especially interesting. Although we recommend you spend a good time to understand all the information you can get in each section
We are amazed at how quickly this Trello Wiki has been created and how complete it is, we hope it helps you as much as it did us, and thanks to the Omelette Snake team for the effort
At the moment there is no fandom (another wiki format with much more text), but if they incorporate it in the future, we will indicate it at the beginning of this guide, providing you with the direct link
The information is extensive, up-to-date and has the quality seal of being official information, built by collaborators, but reviewed directly by the Chainsaw Man Devil’s Heart team.
In case it can help you, here are some guides based on information from Trello, although grouped in a list format, to make it easier for you to access the information:
Trello FAQ – Tier List
- Katana is the best out of the two hyrbids
- Chainsaw man is second best hybrid as of now. Obviously both better than contracts.
- Best contract is future devil contract as it works well with anything and gives dodge frames.
- Next is cursed nail as it does a large amount of damage and has a good heavy.
- Then is Kon, when paired with cursed nail it is extremely powerful as it leaves oponents on the ground for an extended period of time in which you can get a free curse placed on them.
- Ghost punch has a huge range and deals decent damage, extremely good for keeping oponents away.
- Ghost choke is good but doesnt do much damage, best way to use it is with friends and that’s why I placed it lower than punch.
- Blood hammer, is just easy to dodge, does low damage and knockback, self explanatory why its low down.
- Blood spear is just bad, stupid hitbox, low damage, puts your sword away so you have to re-equip it after using the
More Trello guides: