Last Updated on 30 January, 2023
Dead Space Remake Ray Tracing – This guide will show you how to enable Ray Tracing in Dead Space Remake.
The jump scares in Dead Space Remake are among the scariest of all time. It’s so real that it almost makes you jump out of your seat. Such visuals can be improved even further with the help of Ray Tracing. For those who are unfamiliar, Ray Tracing improves the lighting and shadow quality of objects within the game’s environment, making them feel more realistic. Are you intrigued? Fortunately, Dead Space Remake supports Ray Tracing on supported devices. However, there does not appear to be a specific button for it in the Game’s Menu. Don’t worry, because this guide has you covered. Continue reading to learn how to enable and disable Ray Tracing.
How To Enable/Disable DS Remake Ray’s Tracing?
Here’s how to enable Ray Tracing and enjoy the game’s extra-realistic graphics:
– Navigate to the in-game Settings.
– Next, select the Display & Graphics option.
– Navigate to the Ambient Occlusion option and scroll down.
– Toggle it to RTAO if you want to enable Ray Tracing (Ray-traced Ambient Occlusion).
– On the contrary, you can turn off Ray Tracing by disabling Ambient Occlusion.
– SSAO is another option for Ambient Occlusion (Advanced Screen-Space AO).
Dead Space Remake has two graphic modes: Performance Mode and Quality Mode. The important thing to remember here is that Ray Tracing is only available if you enable the Quality Graphic Mode in DS Remake.
Here’s how to enable the Quality Graphic Mode:
– Navigate to Settings > Display and Graphics.
– Navigate to the Graphic Mode menu and change it from Performance to Graphic Mode.
– You can play at 60 frames per second in Performance Mode. However, it makes concessions in terms of graphic detailing and other elements.
– The Quality Mode, on the other hand, allows you to enjoy a realistic gameplay session while limiting the frame rate to 30 FPS.
As a result, it is advised that you check your Graphic Mode at least once before attempting to enable Ray Tracing in DS Remake.
That’s everything you need to know about enabling Ray Tracing in Dead Space Remake. While you’re here, be sure to check out Mejoress’s other Dead Space Remake guides.
More Dead Space Remake Interesting Articles
Leave a Reply