Last Updated on 4 September, 2022
Deepwoken Shields Wiki – Targe Shield, Kite Shield, Worshipper Shield and Khan Shield – How to get all the shields and their requirements
How to Get the Targe Shield: Can be bought in the weaponry at Etris and from chests in Erisia
Info: Worst shield in the game, as it is lower tier compared to the Kite, Worshipper’s and Khan shields.
Deepwoken Shields Wiki – Kite Shield
How to Get the Kite Shield: A Kite Shield is a side weapon under the Shield category and can be obtained through chests in Erisia
Info: Model resembles a typical knight’s shield.
Deepwoken Shields Wiki – Worshipper Shield
How to Get the Worshipper Shield: The Worshipper’s Shield can be obtained by buying it from Lance’s Food in Etris or getting it from a Songseeker chest
Requirements: requires 45 fortitude to wield
- It boasts a higher posture buff than the Targe and Kite Shield, but still lower than the Khan Shield.
- Can be bought inside Lance’s Food in Etris to Ploom’s right
- Can also be obtained from Songseeker Wilds chests
Deepwoken Shields Wiki – Khan Shield
How to Get the Khan Shield: It can be obtained through chests in Starswept Valley, Lower Erisia and Fort Merit
Requirements: it also requires 60 Fortitude to wield
- It boasts a higher posture buff than the Targe, Kite Shield, and the Worshipper’s Shield.
- A Khan Shield is a side weapon in the Shield category
- Currently the best shield in the game.
Seek out your destiny upon an unforgiving sea and unravel the mysteries of a dying world. Discover and modify powerful abilities, find unique strengths, and develop your character into a force to be reckoned with. Desperately try to escape the horrors that lurk just beneath the waves. Whatever you do, it’s your story to be told.