Last Updated on 4 September, 2022
Roblox Deepwoken Races Wiki – Chances, Stats, Rarities, Passives and Descriptions of every available Race in the game
Roblox Deepwoken Races Wiki – Chances & Stats
We give you a quick look at all the races, their chances or rarity and the base statistics that are boosted
- Adret – 18.6% Chance – 2 Charisma & 2 Willpower
- Celtor – 18.6% Chance – 2 Intelligence & 2 Charisma
- Etrean – 18.6% Chance –
- Canor – 16.7% Chance – 2 Strength & 2 Charisma
- Gremor – 14% Chance – 2 Strength & 2 Fortitude
- Felinor – 9.3% Chance – 2 Agility & 2 Charisma
- Khan – 9.3% Chance – 2 Strength & 2 Agility
- Vesperian – 7% Chance – 2 Fortitude & 2 Willpower
- Capra – 2.3% Chance – 2 Intelligence & 2 Willpower
- Ganymede – 2.3% Chance – 2 Intelligence & 2 Willpower
- Lightborn – Unobtainable – +5 to any Stat, 2 Agility, & 2 Intelligence
- Celestial – Unobtainable – ??
- Primal Vesperian – Unobtainable – ??
Roblox Deepwoken Races Wiki – Passives
Another important fact is passive skills, here you can see them
- Adret – Has a better starting reputation with actions and autodidact.
- Celtor – 10% Extra Health on Ships and Ship are cheaper when purchasing one.
- Etrean – Reduces the effect time of status effects.
- Canor – Reduces the damage that your team receives.
- Gremor – Gains a Compass and loses hunger slower than normal.
- Felinor – Increases Stealth and allows for better parkouring – climbing) on wooden surfaces.
- Khan – You learn how to use new pieces of equipment than others. You can equip things at 3 points lower than required.
- Vesperian – Gives player extra armor. You also wear a mask that you can’t take off.
- Capra – Either increases the amount of food gained when eating, improves rest by those near you, or improves your sanity.
- Ganymede – Gains resistance from sanity.
- Lightborn – Takes less damage from Acid Rain. This race is currently unobtainable.
Roblox Deepwoken Races Wiki – Descriptions
Learn a little more about each Race
- Adret – Characterized by their light blue skin and randomized markings on their eyes. Racial abilities are unknown.
- Celtor – Demstormz was this race in the qna
- Etrean –A prideful race characterized with their hatred for other races, especially the beastly few. Can be distinguished by their snake eyes, white skin and white hair. Racial ability currently unknown.
- Canor – Dog-based
- Gremor – Deer-horned pariahs who lived a peaceful life as nomads before the tides came. Tolerant of extremes that many others would avoid
- Felinor – cat-based
- Khan – Monkey-based
- Vesperian – A mysterious race signified by a sinister mask. Racial ability unknown.
- Capra – Goat-based
- Ganymede – A race characterized by pitch black skin and strange names. Racial ability unknown. This race was named after one of Jupiter’s Moons. Beetle-based
- Lightborn – Lightborns spawn with halo(s) naturally, it can be around the hands, neck or over their head. Each of their eyes has a blue cross.
Deepwoken is a difficult game with permanent character death. Losing characters is a part of the game that should be expected.
Seek out your destiny upon an unforgiving sea and unravel the mysteries of a dying world. Discover and modify powerful abilities, find unique strengths, and develop your character into a force to be reckoned with. Desperately try to escape the horrors that lurk just beneath the waves. Whatever you do, it’s your story to be told.
Developed by: Ragoozer, Arch_Mage, Melon_Sensei, Grimmkind, Dexerius
Built by: Zartania, melonbeard
Contributions from: Naktigonis (Music), Snakeworl(Scripting), yayafino(Scripting), iVenatrix(Scripting), Chicken_Man (Ships), EstheKing (Modelling), minkle (Modelling), HorrorTM (Modelling), Konrekhelm (Modelling), Zintenka (Modelling), KAHAEL (Clothing), Rengi (Clothing), Narutorobert (Clothing), elijahbutter (Animation), Asterul (Building)
Deepwoken, by Vows by the Sea, game link Here