Last Updated on 20 December, 2021
Farming Simulator 22 Save Game Location FS22 – Find the save files to edit them or learn where to import external save files
Farming Simulator 22 Save Game Location FS22 – PC
Requirement: If you want to find a save game you need to have at least one save file. So launch the game, start playing and save game.
Once you have one save go to \Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022, the path is:
- C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022
If you want to edit your save game open the file farms.xml with a text editor like notepad and edit whatever you want. For example this is how the money cheat works, you just have to find the “money=” line and replace the value with the amount of money you want. But as you can see, you can edit many more values
If for whatever reason you cannot find the previous path, because for example you have changed it, follow these steps to find it:
- Launch Farming Simulator 22
- Press ALT+TAB while the game is running
- Open your Task Manager and select Details
- Right click on the exe and press Show folder location
If you cannot find the file because you cannot access any of the folders, it may be that it is hidden, and this is how the hidden folders are shown in windows
- Start Button > Control Panel
- Open Folder Options
- On the View tab under Hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files and folders.
How to import or transfer a Save Game?
These are the steps to import or transfer a Save Game:
- Get the save game
- Get it from C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022 if you want to transfer your own save game
- Search for a save game on the internet
- Paste it (the folder) here: C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022