Last Updated on 10 June, 2022
Flexible Survival Cheats – All the Navigation Commands, Item Commands, Item & NPC Commands and Other Commands
These are all the Navigation Commands & Cheats
- Navigate (nav) – Nav <location> takes you to a location you have previously visited
- Scavenge (scav) – Searching for food/water in the nearby city.
- Explore – Looks around your current location for any other areas of note. This is how you open up new places to visit
- Hunt – Hunt <location/event/monster> will have to search the immediate area for your intended target
Flexible Survival Cheats – Item Commands
These are all the Item Commands & Cheats
- Use – Eats edible items and drinks drinkable items. Equips items that are weapons/equipment
- Eat and Drink – Consume edible/potable items.
- Get or Take – Attempts to pick up an item.
- Get All or Take All – Picks up everything you can grab in the room.
- Inventory (Inv) – Lists all items in your inventory
- Drop – Puts an item on the ground.
- Dropall – Drops all items from inventory
- Junk/Trash – Trashes an item from your inventory (permanent)
- Junkall/Trashall – Trashes all of one item type from your inventory
- Microwave – Microwaves an item
Flexible Survival Cheats – Item & NPC Commands
These are all the Item & NPC Commands & Cheats
- Look – Look at a given person/item/room.
- Smell – Yes, you can smell stuff
- Look watch allows to you see how much time remains in the game as well as what time of day it is.
- Look me will let you look yourself over
- Talk – Talk to a given NP
- Fuck – Fuck <name> will have you offer to have s** with a given NPC
- Give – Will give an item to a character, Example: ‘Give food to Rod’
Other Commands & Cheats
These are all the Other Commands & Cheats
- Help – In-game help.
- Stats – Lists the stats
- View status – Prints the information visible in the status bar
- Iwannacheat – Cheat menu
- Undo – Undoes all effects of the last command entered
- save – Saves the game to a save file
- Restore – Loads a given save file.
- rest – Rests for one turn
- Givein – Give in to your infection and allow it to start taking over
- Play on – Turn off the rescue (unlimited time)
- End now – Cause the end of the game to occur early
- Wait off/on – Toggles whether the game will continue to provide text
- Clear off/on – Toggles whether the game will clear the screen periodically
- Auto Attack – Allows you to adjust your auto attack preference
- Shift <infection> – Permanent stat boosts based on infection specified and powerful self-species reassignment.
Leave a Reply