Last Updated on 27 January, 2023
Hogwarts Legacy Potions – Here’s a list of all the potions in Hogwarts Legacy, along with guidelines on how to make them.
Potion-making is an important part of being a witch or wizard, and many of them can be brewed in Hogwarts Legacy. If you’re a fan of the Harry Potter series, you’ll recognize the power of these magical concoctions. While it may appear tedious to some, with all of the Spells and Talents, these potions can save you from trouble. You can use them to gain buffs during combat, become invisible for strength, and much more. This guide will teach you everything you need to know about making potions in this game.
Hogwarts Legacy Potions – Revealed Potions
— Hogwarts Legacy (@HogwartsLegacy) January 5, 2023
Here are all of the potions we found in the gameplay so far:
- – Wiggenweld Potion: This one will be familiar to HP game veterans. It is the healing potion in the game that can be used before or after a duel.
- – Invisibility Potion: While not as effective as the legendary Invisibility Cloak, this potion will make you invisible for a limited time.
- – Polyjuice Potion: This potion allows you to transform into someone else. However, you must first obtain their essence.
- – Felix Felicis Potion: This potion, also known as Liquid Luck, will make you lucky for a short time. As a pre-order bonus, you can get the recipe.
- – Edurus Potion: This potion will make your skin rocky, giving you an extra layer of defense during combat.
- – Focus Potion: Another duels potion that reduces your spell cooldown time.
Note: These are the only ones known so far, but expect more when the game is released on February 10th.
How to Brew Potions in Hogwarts Legacy
You will need the recipe and ingredients to brew Potions in Hogwarts Legacy. Then, in the Room of Requirements, you must use them at the Brewing Station. You must also attend the Potions class. But don’t worry, you won’t be able to play as Professor Snape because this game takes place in a time when Phineas Nigellus Black was the Headmaster. Brewing will be done through quick-time events, so you’ll need to press the prompted button to get it right.
That concludes our look at the list of potions and how to make them in Hogwarts Legacy.
More Hogwarts Legacy Articles
- How To Choose Your House & Wand in Hogwarts Legacy
- Hogwarts Legacy All Pre-Order Bonuses
- How To Get Robes In Hogwarts Legacy
- How To Get Thestral Mount In Hogwarts Legacy
- Hogwarts Legacy – How Will Sorting Work