Last Updated on 27 January, 2023
Hogwarts Legacy Spells – The following is a list of all Hogwarts Legacy Spells.
If you’re a fan of the Harry Potter series, you’ve probably wished to own a wand and cast spells. Fortunately, Hogwarts Legacy includes a list of spells from the original series that you can use. As a student, you will walk the halls of the legendary Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in this open-world action RPG game. You learn spellcasting by attending classes, according to the game footage. This article will go over all of the incantations available for exploration and combat in Hogwarts Legacy.
Hogwarts Legacy Spells – List of Spells
Note: This list includes all of the spells seen in the gameplay showcase and trailers, with more to come when the game is released on February 10th.
- Accio: Calls forth an object or a combatant to the caster.
- Revelio: Shows off hidden objects.
- Bombarda: Causes a minor explosion.
- Confringo: Produces a ferocious blast.
- Depulso: Displaces the target from the caster.
- Descendo: The act of causing objects or combatants to fall.
- Diffindo: To cut or tear objects precisely.
- Disarms the opponent with expelliarmus.
- Glacius: The target is frozen.
- Incendio: To cause fire.
- Wingardium Leviosa: A parasite that levitates opponents or objects.
- Locomotor: An object that is lifted a few inches off the ground and moved in any direction.
- Lumos: Lights up the tip of the caster’s wand.
- Oppugno: Instructs an object or person to attack the target.
- Total Petrificus: Temporarily binds the target.
- Protego: Protects the user against curses and jinxes.
- Objects are broken by Reducto.
- Reparo: The repair of broken objects.
- Stupefy: The opponent is stunned.
- Imperio: Imposes the caster’s will on the target.
- Crucio: Inflicts severe pain on the target.
- Avada Kedavra: Assassinates the target.
You’ll be able to upgrade these spells as you progress through the game by using the Talents system.
Ways to Use Spells in Hogwarts Legacy
The spells are classified into two types: slottable and essential. Slottable spells can be assigned to the Spell Diamond and used by pressing the buttons assigned to them. Furthermore, there are four separate Diamonds that you can cycle through to gain quick access to 16 spells. There will be a cooldown period after each use for them to charge up, and the period will increase based on their strength. Because the most important ones are frequently used, they are assigned to buttons with easy access, such as the D-Pad.
This completes our list of combat and exploration spells in Hogwarts Legacy. For more information don’t forget to check this other Hogwarts Legacy articles!
More Hogwarts Legacy Articles
- How To Choose Your House & Wand in Hogwarts Legacy
- Hogwarts Legacy All Pre-Order Bonuses
- How To Get Robes In Hogwarts Legacy
- How To Get Thestral Mount In Hogwarts Legacy
- Hogwarts Legacy – How Will Sorting Work
- List of Potions in Hogwarts Legacy
- Hogwarts Legacy Elder Wand
- How To Unlock Exclusive Items in Hogwarts Legacy
- How To Get Slytherin in Hogwarts Legacy
Leave a Reply