Last Updated on 30 June, 2022
House Flipper Achievements Guide – Base Game, Apocalypse DLC, Garden Flipper DLC, HGTV DLC & Luxury DLC
House Flipper Achievements Guide – Base Game
These are all the Base Game – General Achievements:
- Do it ASAP: Easily earned by quickly doing the first task – Ex-boyfriend Stole the Radiator from my house
- Perfectionist: Earned by having every order at 100%
- Knock, knock: Hit the front door of the Huckster’s House with the sledgehammer a few times
- Junior Estate Agent: Buy and sell 10 houses
- Estate Agent: Buy and sell 20 houses
- Senior Estate Agent: Buy and sell 50 houses
- Negotiator: St your currency to euros, max out your negotiation skill and sell the “Alone Home” house
- First Money: Complete first job!
- Car mechanic: hitting a car in a garage with the hammer
- You’re Doing it Wrong: Kill a cockroach with a hammer
- Strongman: picking up and moving a vehicle
- Millionaire: purchase the House that is hiding something, break down the wall next to the breaker box, loot and sell what’s in the secret room, sell house… repeat
- Game Over: selling EVERY house once
These are all the Base Game – Buyer Achievements:
- Worth Every Penny: elling a house to Dolan Trusk, The “House that is hiding something”
- I’m a Belieber: selling a house to Gorgio Shanua (double bed and a 2 linen closets are a must)
- Geek: selling a house to Chang Choi, The “Abandoned house”
- Artistic Soul: selling a house to Veronica Liptson, the “Variable Woman’s House” (add art & plants)
- Mr. Mystery: selling a house to Jimmy Traitor. The “Home Admin-Legends (turn kitchen into home theater)
- Wall Street Shark: elling a house to Jack Tarinton, The “Hucksters House” (x2 bedrooms, x2 couches & cheap furniture)
- Family Man: selling a house to the Jonson Family (use bathroom sink instead of kitchen)
- Just Enough: selling a house to the Jantart Family, The “Camping bungalow” (classic furniture & carpet)
- Alpha Male: selling a house to Rafael Erko, Home-Admin Legends.
- Pro-creative: selling a house to the Smoth family.
House Flipper Achievements Guide – Apocalypse DLC
These are all the Apocalypse DLC Achievements:
- The Tactical Prepper: selling a house to Lonewolf37, The “Garage with a bunker”
- Doomsday Prepper: selling a house to Maria Kolkowsky, The “Old house with a bunker”
- The Survivalist: selling a house to Ted Arrown. The “Garage with a bunker” (+2 turbine generators & 2 bunk beds)
House Flipper Achievements Guide – Garden Flipper DLC
These are all the Garden Flipper DLC Achievements:
- Give it Some Fresh Air: taking your laptop outside from your “office” to your garden and using by pressing “E”
- Beginner Gardener: completing your first gardening job.
- Competitor: competing in a Garden Competition (Submit garden for contest)
- Perfect Layout: getting 5 stars in “layout” during a Garden Competition (The “Garden After House Construction”)
- According to the Rules: getting 5 stars in “plant selection” during a Garden Competition
- Fully Equipped: getting 5 stars in “equipment” during a Garden Competition.
- Call me Edward: using your new tools in Garden Flipper DLC
- Gardener: maxing out skills for Garden Flipper DLC
- Vegan: planting over 50 carrots
- Let’s Swim: Place “Pond Neptun” then stand inside of it while filling it with water. Afterwards empty the ponds water and fill it again. Repeat
- Whac A Mole: removing all the molehills present during one of the Garden Flipper DLC maps.
- Don Quixote: installing a “Wooden Pedro Windmill”, then hitting it with your hammer
House Flipper Achievements Guide – HGTV DLC
These are all the HGTV DLC Achievements:
- Down to the Last Penny: using the entire budget on a job
- Truly Open Space: tearing down all the walls during one of your jobs
- Whole Family: having a dining room table that seated 8
- All the Possibilities!: re-doing an HGTV job and choosing the opposite choices you chose last time
- Chimney Sweeper: turning on the covered fireplace in the job “Uninvited Guests”
- Modern Solutions: Earned by not having any pipes in a house
- Time Warp: opening your portfolio and looking at your before and after photos
- Oliver’s Way: executing any HGTV assignment by selecting the Oliver’s option
- Greta’s Touch: executing any HGTV assignment by selecting the Greta’s option
- Homer’s House: clicking on the house that looks like the Simpsons’ home on the HGTV map
- Renovator: completing all the jobs available on the HGTV map
- Beach Please: moving your office to beach front property.
House Flipper Achievements Guide – Luxury DLC
These are all the Luxury DLC Achievements:
- I hope there’s no cellar: Pool Party
- Windows update: Replace 10 windows
- The furnisher: The furnisher
- I fixed it!: ‘fixing’ the yacht wheel (second floor) by hitting it with the hammer
- Panorama: taking a picture of the city, as stated, from the Cliff House (by the pool)
- Luxury is always in style: Complete all jobs in Moonrise Bay
- I am rich: Buy a house from Luxury DLC
- The Wi-Fi password, anyone?: The next step is to hire a butler
- Step up your game: Did someone call a stair specialist?
- The choice is yours: Will you follow your client’s dream?
- You are too creative!: You are too creative!
Other House Flipper Guides
Other Trophy & Achievements Guides