Last Updated on 7 February, 2023
How to Achieve Close Encounters Medal in Destiny 2. Use shotgun to guarantee you’re close enough to the enemy.
How to Achieve Close Encounters Medal in Destiny 2
The Close Encounters Medal in Destiny 2 requires players to defeat two opponents with a shotgun at close range, without switching weapons or reloading. To achieve this medal, it is important to understand the best practices to get close to the enemies.
Some tips to achieve
Avoid using the slug shotgun, as its range is higher than other shotguns. Instead, use another shotgun to guarantee you’re close enough to the enemy.
Another way to ensure you’re close enough is to not aim down the sight on your shotgun. This makes it easier to gauge the distance between you and your opponent.
Players who have the stealth Guardian class, Hunter, can utilize this class to get close to the enemy without drawing attention. By using the Hunter class, players can approach the enemy unnoticed and achieve the Close Encounters Medal.
Overall, getting the Close Encounters Medal in Destiny 2 requires quick reflexes, good aim, and a deep understanding of the best practices to get close to the enemy. With these tips in mind, players can earn this tough and challenging medal in Destiny 2.
About Destiny 2
Destiny 2 is a popular online multiplayer shooter game set in a futuristic world.
- An action-packed multiplayer game.
- Players can earn combat medals and achievements.
- The Close Encounters Medal is a challenging one.
- Defeat two opponents at close range with shotgun.
- No switching weapons or reloading allowed.
- Hunter class is best for stealth kills.
- Get close, shoot, progress to next enemy.
- Plenty of other medals and achievements to earn.