Last Updated on 12 November, 2022
How to How to unlock the Gjallarhorn in Destiny 2. Unlock the new exotic rocket launcher and also catalyst in Destiny 2 with this step by step guide and tips
You will need “Destiny 2: Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack” You can get it here
Also check our Destiny 2 Guides: Controls, Wall of Wishes, Dead Ghosts, Achievements & Trophy Guide, Daily and Weekly Reset Time, Telesto
How to unlock the Gjallarhorn in Destiny 2 – Steps
Open menu > click on the new Eternity destination > select the Xur’s Treasure Hoard > acquire the quest called “And Out Fly The Wolves”
- Investigate the Loot Cave for Shaw Han: Shaw Han in the Cosomdrome (next to landing zone) > He will tell you to complete the new Grasp of Avarice dungeon > you can finish the mission in normal dificulty (you can go with friends).
- Bring the Wolfpack Round to Shaw Han: Head back to the Cosmodrome to hand over the item you received from completing Grasp of Avarice.
- Collect Wolfpack Rounds by defeating powerful Fallen in the Cosmodrome: kill a bunch of powerful Fallen > located in The Divide area.
- Return to Shaw Han with the Wolfpack.
- Visit Banshee-44 in the Tower: visit to Shaw Han > go to see the Gunsmith in the Tower.
- Clear out one of the Fallen’s old hideouts: Find the rebuild Gjallarhorn in a Cosmodrome lost sector.
- Return to Shaw Han’s camp and use the tool chest to assemble Gjallarhorn: go to Shaw Han but you need to go into the room on the ground floor of the building opposite him > find a prompt that will enable you to finally put your rocket launcher together.
- Return to Shaw Han to receive your new Gjallarhorn: you will get it, but in order to realise its full destructive potential, you can also going to want to complete the exotic catalyst.
How to unlock and upgrade the Gjallarhorn exotic catalyst
You will need to do another Grasp of Avarice dungeon run. There are three Reaver Vandal enemies scattered around the dungeon. When you damage them they will drop an exotic engram with which you will get a temporary debuff. When you find a Reaver Vandal, you must acquire the Burden debuff and remove it by opening a nearby chest before Burden’s timer runs out and you die.
Check the video if you have any doubt.
Last chest, find it on top of the Fallen building. Time is very limited, do it in the best possible way. Dip the cargo in all three chests and you will receive the catalyst as reward. You will need approximately 400 kills using Gjallarhorn.
The recommended places are: the Thrallway area of the Shattered Throne Dungeon, Shuro Chi in the Last Wish raid, or also Altars of Sorrow on the Moon.
Unlock Other Weapons: Hawkmoon, Witherhoard, Ace of Spades, Prismatic Recaster, Threaded Needle, Forerunner
Other Destiny 2 Guides
How to get Threaded Needle Destiny 2, find it here
Hawkmoon Destiny 2, find it here
Witherhoard Destiny 2, find it here
Get the Ace of Spades Destiny 2, find it here
How to Prepare Bounties for the Witch Queen, find it here
Leave a Reply