Guide to get the Car in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot, the Hovercar, a vehicle required to participate in the racing events in the game
There are some vehicles in the game, but you have to progress through the story to unlock them. Because when you start there is only one vehicle available, the Flying Nimbus for Goku. And one of these vehicles you can unlock is a car, the Hovercar, required to participate in the racing events. If you want to get it, we will explain you how to do it:
More Dragon Ball Z Kakarot guides:
- Shenron Wishes
- Where to Find the Maristone gem
- Where to Find the Great Energetic Fish
- Goliath & Scarlet Catfish
How To Get the Car in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot?
Progress through the story until the Android Saga. Complete missions or quests until you have to talk to Bulma, so she can build you and Chi Chi a car. When you talk to her you will unlock the R&D system, wich will allow you to build, customize and upgrade Robots and vehicles.
Once you unlock the R&D system, meet Bulma in Capsule Corp, and ask her to build you the Hovercar (you can also ask her for other vehicles or robots). But as you will see, you will also need some materials:
Materials to build the Car in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
In order to build the Hovercar you will need:
- 9,000 zeni
- 1 Front Parts
- 1 Control Parts
- 1Rear Parts
- 1 Jet Parts
Each part has its own formula or recipe:
- 1 Front Parts: 2,250 zeni, x1 Iron, x2 Sturdy Bolt S and also x2 Sturdy Bolt L
- 1 Control Parts: 2,250 zeni, x1 Iron, x2 Gear Bearing S and also x2 Gear Bearing L
- 1Rear Parts: 2,250 zeni, x1 Iron, x2 Axle Shaft S and also x2 Axle Shaft M
- 1 Jet Parts: 2,250 zeni, x1 Iron, x2 Steel Nut S and also x2 Steel Nut L
So, start farming and get the Hovercar to participate in the racing events.
If you still have any doubt, you can check this video from youtuber Gamers Heroes: