Last Updated on 27 December, 2022
How To Unlock Endless Mode in Vampire Survivors – Here’s a guide on how you can unlock the Endless Mode in Vampire Survivors.
Players are in for a treat with Vampire Survivors’ version 1.0 update. The new modes added with this version are for you if you feel the game to be a little bit too easy after playing it for a while. They are the Inverse Mode and the Endless Mode, which the most of gamers are still unfamiliar with. Now you might be wondering how to get Vampire Survivors’ Endless Mode unlocked. Although it’s not too difficult, you will need to gather several artifacts. As a result, it will take new players a few hours of gameplay to unlock this option. Nevertheless, we recommend you to read this information in the hopes that it may allay your doubts.
How To Unlock Endless Mode in Vampire Survivors
As the name suggests, there is no end to the game when playing in Endless mode. The health and strength of the enemies simply increase. You won’t necessarily become weaker, though, as your strikes will deal more damage. You will get a reset after every thirty minutes of survival, after which it becomes more difficult to do so.
The relics that you must collect in order to access Endless Mode are as follows:
- Grim Grimoire – Inlaid Library.
- Ars Gouda – Dairy Plant.
- Milky Way Map – Dairy Plant.
- Magic Banger – Green Acres.
- Sorceress’ Tears – Gallo Tower.
- Glass Vizard – Moongolow.
- Mindbender – Complete 50 Entries in the Collection.
- Yellow Sign – Holy Forbidden.
- Forbidden Scrolls of Morbane – Bone Zone.
- Great Gospel – Cappella Magna.
- Randomazzo – Gallo Tower.
Other Vampire Survivors Articles
- How to Evolve Bracelet in Vampire Survivors
- Vampire Survivors Secret Characters – Unlock Guide
- How to Evolve Victory Sword in Vampire Survivors
- Vampire Survivors How to Unlock Hyper Mode
- Vampire Survivors How to Make Full screen
- How to Evolve Flames of Misspell to Ashes of Musspell Vampire Survivors
- The Bone Zone Vampire Survivors – How to Unlock